Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TD Leon Washington

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

TD Leon Washington

Just scampered in for the seahags. Why tanny? Why? U fat, uncoordinated turd!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please dump this ****

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lolz

How did I know this thread was going to happen?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He showed a nice burst too. Guess he's recovered from his injury. Mcknight and Connor for Leon. Guess we'll see how that plays out.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are starting to approach Schroy territory...and fast...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetnug View Post
    He showed a nice burst too. Guess he's recovered from his injury. Mcknight and Connor for Leon. Guess we'll see how that plays out.
    McKnight sucks. horrible trade. i dont remember the jets getting connor for leon tho. i thought it was just leon for McKnights draft spot straight up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    here we go. Blessing in disguise losing Washington.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    McKnight sucks. horrible trade. i dont remember the jets getting connor for leon tho. i thought it was just leon for McKnights draft spot straight up.
    Yeah you may be right. I thought we used the pick in the Leon trade to take Connor but I could be wrong.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i will forever miss leon

but nothing we can do

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to start a new forum called the dumpster!

Pa Pa Please dump this...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    i will forever miss leon

but nothing we can do
    Leon will miss the old Leon too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was a mistake to trade leon, maybe not, but Tannenbaum has way more correct moves then wrong ones...I think he is a long away from criticism.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up with Chad - is in the UFL yet?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetnug View Post
    Yeah you may be right. I thought we used the pick in the Leon trade to take Connor but I could be wrong.
    We drafted McKnight in the fourth then traded Washington for the 5th rounder we used on Conner

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Maybe it was a mistake to trade leon, maybe not, but Tannenbaum has way more correct moves then wrong ones...I think he is a long away from criticism.
    No one is a long way from criticism.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a dumb and pathetic thread.

I love the moron at PFT too, Florio, one 11 yd TD run and Leon's all the way back?

I saw the play live, it was great blocking up the middle, I didn't see anything special on the run, I'm a Leon fan, but how does that one run show he's "all the way back?"

Tonight was his first game back because he wasn't ready last week

He hasn't returned any kicks yet

Until he's making plays in the open field, and showing his speed, he'll be back, and that remains to be a ?

But that won't stop fans from making moronic comparisons to McKnight.

Enough, Leon will be 29, the team wasn't going to give him a big contract AFTER he got hurt, and he would have been a casualty next year anyway given the players on the team that will be due contracts, the team was proactive about it, and McKnight is the guy they eventually targeted to replace him, it remains to be seen if he can be a servicable replacement.

Have we all forgotten the guy was NOT a factor for us LAST year when we went to the AFC Championship?

I LOVED Leon, I'll root for him regardless, despite the fact his agent is a dumbass, and his wife is also a moron.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What a dumb and pathetic thread.

I love the moron at PFT too, Florio, one 11 yd TD run and Leon's all the way back?

I saw the play live, it was great blocking up the middle, I didn't see anything special on the run, I'm a Leon fan, but how does that one run show he's "all the way back?"

Tonight was his first game back because he wasn't ready last week

He hasn't returned any kicks yet

Until he's making plays in the open field, and showing his speed, he'll be back, and that remains to be a ?

But that won't stop fans from making moronic comparisons to McKnight.

Enough, Leon will be 29, the team wasn't going to give him a big contract AFTER he got hurt, and he would have been a casualty next year anyway given the players on the team that will be due contracts, the team was proactive about it, and McKnight is the guy they eventually targeted to replace him, it remains to be seen if he can be a servicable replacement.

Have we all forgotten the guy was NOT a factor for us LAST year when we went to the AFC Championship?

I LOVED Leon, I'll root for him regardless, despite the fact his agent is a dumbass, and his wife is also a moron.
    I just makes me wonder if we would've been better served in this whole "Greedvis" ordeal if we had kept his friend here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really starting to believe that having leon here would've been an asset to this team because he knows the playbook, is a proven pro and a very hard worker. As you can see he is back and will be better by week 10 when we'd need him the most for the playoffs. We could've have easily kept leon (one of the leagues premiere scatbacks) and not ****ed around with depth.

Greene LT and a sprinkle of Leon late season ala Greene in 09. Sounds better than Greene LT and McKnight.

T Rich being removed from the Jets roster is the next fail move the Jets FO makes. If there is one thing that we can rely on--it is the running game. Why mess with success? ......and remove a hof player that can groom the Terminator and advise him all season long.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Just scampered in for the seahags. Why tanny? Why? U fat, uncoordinated turd!
    I think one of the reasons they traded Leon was because of they couldn't deal with his agent. He would have been un-signable after this season regardless of how good or bad he played.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    i dont remember the jets getting connor for leon tho. i thought it was just leon for McKnights draft spot straight up.
    It was Leon for a 5th round pick, which was used to take "The Terminator."