Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leon looked good

Practice Squad

leon looked good

20 yard td looks fast, was at carolina game left before punt return but he is far from leon

As much of a douche he was with his contract negotiations, and with the comments of the Revis situation, I still wish we had him on the Jets instead of McKnight.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Ya didn't mention his other 3 carries. That would be -1 on 3 carries since his total yardage for the game was 19.

There's both sides to this story me thinks.

Veteran
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/09000d5d819ee41f/Washington-11-yard-touchdown-run[/url]

Veteran
    He had a straight shot at the endzone, meh....shows nothing.

It was an 11 yd run, it was up the middle off of great interior blocking, wasn't anything special IMO, certainly not noteworthy of "all the way back" comments you get from hacks like Mike Florio.

Let's see him in the open field, as a reciever, and on KO returns, which he isn't being allowed to do yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeake jet;3693547]Ya didn't mention his other 3 carries. That would be -1 on 3 carries since his total yardage for the game was 19.

There's both sides to this story me thinks.[/QUOTE]

I assume he had the run against the Number 1 defense??:confused:

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3693571]I assume he had the run against the Number 1 defense??:confused:[/QUOTE]

I believe so. Furthermore, I'm glad we have Washington especially with the issues concerning Lendale White. :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    leon was a great player for us but if the jets re-signed him it wouldn't have been a smart move. Even if he plays great in Seattle, it doesn't change the fact that the Jets had Ferguson, Harris, Mangold, & Revis to sign to very expensive long-term deals. Signing Leon Washington to a long-term deal in a time when the RB position has basically been split in half is folley.

I never really have disdain for any jet players that leave and always find it interesting to see them in another team's uniform (Coles/WAS, Testeverde/DAL/NE).

Who was the last Jet to goto Seattle from the Jets? Damien Robinson?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3693843]

Who was the last Jet to goto Seattle from the Jets? Damien Robinson?[/QUOTE]

============================================

Ah yes, I was there. Brett Favre was the Last Jet to go to Seattle and play for the Seahags, it was very sad, except for the snowballs.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3693853]============================================

Ah yes, I was there. Brett Favre was the Last Jet to go to Seattle and play for the Seahags, it was very sad, except for the snowballs.[/QUOTE]

:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3693853]============================================

Ah yes, I was there. Brett Favre was the Last Jet to go to Seattle and play for the Seahags, it was very sad, except for the snowballs.[/QUOTE]

classic...Ellis had the best hit all game...how the hell did the jets lose to the seahawks? Laughable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3693911]classic...Ellis had the best hit all game...how the hell did the jets lose to the seahawks? Laughable.[/QUOTE]

Hey Green Bay and the Saints lost to Tampa last year.. Sh_t happens..:yes:

All Pro
    Anyone notice that after Leon scored, he did a TD celebration where he extended his arms like wings like he was flying? Perhaps a veiled shot at the Jets?

Hall Of Fame
    I wish Leon the best but most backs would have scored with a hole that big...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Bergen Jet;3693928]I wish Leon the best but most backs would have scored with a hole that big...[/QUOTE]

Welcome back..:P

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3693911]classic...Ellis had the best hit all game...how the hell did the jets lose to the seahawks? Laughable.[/QUOTE]

One could ask the same thing when the Jets lost to the Bills, right?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3693930]Welcome back..:P[/QUOTE]

LOL. Sean reinstated me when he got my e-mail.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3693927]Anyone notice that after Leon scored, he did a TD celebration where he extended his arms like wings like he was flying? Perhaps a veiled shot at the Jets?[/QUOTE]

or it could be that he's a seahawk...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Schadenfreude;3693934]One could ask the same thing when the Jets lost to the Bills, right?[/QUOTE]

true but saneca wallace and oline backups embarassed the inept jets who had brett favre and talent on the team...playoffs/division on the line...awful.

The jets get ****ed playing the nfc & afc west in the same season...g thanks. :rolleyes: