Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Tim Cowlishaw claims Revis has New Contract (Merged)

[QUOTE=Ruby2;3694937]lolz

modfail

Did they give you those floatable swimmy arms too?[/QUOTE]

Nope. And not even a peek into the vaunted Mod Forum. I'm beginning to think I should be insulted.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3694872]If some reporter wants to log on to JI and accept a random poster as a credible source that's his business, Scoops posts his updates here so that's a chance he's willing to take, but to start tweeting reporters about our source at JI and inviting attention would GET ME OUTTA HERE if I were him.

Scoops said if anything changes with Revis he'll let us know, but after this I would say "F THEM" if I were him.[/QUOTE]

..and if 2nd generation jets fan screwed our inside source up, I'm gonna be at the front of the pissed-off-parade. :mad:

2nd generation jets fan: keep your goddammed mouth shut.

[QUOTE=C Mart;3694938]This thread has turned into a train wreck and I think it needs to be locked....[/QUOTE]

I'd love to help you out, but....

[QUOTE=C Mart;3694938]This thread has turned into a train wreck and I think it needs to be locked....[/QUOTE]

+1

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

scoops has a twat? or twitter has the scoop?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=rick34125;3694834]right, but the mods could check his Ip address to see where he logs in from and get clues to who he is. Like if he's logging in from Cortland and/or Florham Park. :)[/QUOTE]

Tee-hee, I did. He's safe. There are other posters using same IP addresses. Not to mention the fact there are several IP addresses that he and others have used. Plus he was smart enough to use a generic email address.

Scoops, you're safe buddy! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3694931]Well, I've got a source named @Poops that says Tom Brady is sh!tting his pants about the Week 2 game.

[I]Posted via Sh!tter 4 minutes ago[/I][/QUOTE]

Can you[IMG]http://www.americandiabeteswholesale.com/catalog/Depend-Extra-Abs-Button60.png[/IMG] on that source???

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;3694937]lolz

modfail

Did they give you those floatable swimmy arms too?[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

[IMG]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3177/modintraining.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=freestater;3694946]..and if 2nd generation jets fan screwed our inside source up, I'm gonna be at the front of the pissed-off-parade. :mad:

2nd generation jets fan: keep your goddammed mouth shut.[/QUOTE]

This thread is more like a car accident. I can't turn away. But, I must continue driving to get to my destination so I'm leaving the site of the accident.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3694953]LMAO!

[IMG]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3177/modintraining.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

lolz

This thread = Epic Win

lolz

Veteran
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;3694943]We should have 2nd generation post on TC's twitter that he has a source saying Tom Brady will be out for the year after Week 2.[/QUOTE]

Ok lol jk

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeake jet;3694951]Tee-hee, I did. He's safe. There are other posters using same IP addresses. [B] Not to mention the fact there are several IP addresses that he and others have used. [/B] Plus he was smart enough to use a generic email address.

Scoops, you're safe buddy! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah but they all come out of Atlantic Health facility..:P

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3694838]+1

I would never post here again

NEVER AGAIN

... and I especially feel like a douche because he was kind enough to respond when I reached out.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - frankly, I think that was a bannable offense for 2d generation. terminal stupidity

[QUOTE=SMC;3694935] but you shouldn't be tweeting TC that.

Second, we don't want to jeapordize scoops as a source.
    [/QUOTE]

I understand you guy love Scoops as the JI inside source but from that tweet TC has NO IDEA where it came from or who the source is.

This kid just wanted to share with everyone here that TC continues to confirm his story Revis getting signed this week, and you guys are turning it into a crucifixion of this kid for tweeting NOTHING of importance to TC

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3694952]Can you[IMG]http://www.americandiabeteswholesale.com/catalog/Depend-Extra-Abs-Button60.png[/IMG] on that source???[/QUOTE]

Lol:D