Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Cowlishaw claims Revis has New Contract (Merged)

Jets Insider VIP
    So, when do we find out if this is a bunch of horse $h!t or not?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=EM31;3693701]Sadly this is true. I may cheer for the results but Revis is a misrable [B]sack of sh1t [/B]and no amount of spin and polish is going to buff out that taint.[/QUOTE]

Here's a good pic of Mevis..:poop:

All League
    [QUOTE=JETranger 206B;3693706]So, when do we find out if this is a bunch of horse $h!t or not?[/QUOTE]

Probably Wednesday evening

[QUOTE=BRONX JET;3693711]Probably Wednesday evening[/QUOTE]

+1

Ventras and Mehta Jets 2 best beat writers saying no new news, im feeling this Cowlishaw report is BS or hacked ...... no way hes the only dope with news

Now we just have to wait for the follow up tweet by Cowlishaw claiming someone hacked his Twitter account.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3693666]Regular on ATH on ESPN and reporter for Dallas Morning News.

Would he **** around with something like this?[/QUOTE]
    I never heard of the guy but it seems odd that a Dallas reporter would have this story, Revis is from PA...then again it seems so odd, maybe it's true?

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=EM31;3693701]Sadly this is true. I may cheer for the results but Revis is a misrable sack of sh1t and no amount of spin and polish is going to buff out that taint.[/QUOTE]

A+

The offseason wouldn't be complete without a suspenseful tweet not backed by any solid information. Last year it was Kerry Rhodes with the whole Brandon Marshall/JetBlue thing.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3693719]I never heard of the guy but it seems odd that a Dallas reporter would have this story, Revis is from PA...then again it seems so odd, maybe it's true?[/QUOTE]

Plus these things are normally scooped hours before, not 4 days before

All Pro
    [QUOTE]Contrary 2 internet rumor, #Jets & Revis have no plans 2have contract announcement on HBO this wk. Communication lines remain open tho #nfl [/QUOTE]

[url]http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream[/url]

Lol someone of here already asked Schefter if its true..

Adam_Schefter

RT @jetsboyee any truth 2 the rumor the jets n revis r close 2 a deal? ... In my opinion, no. Not true. A deal by Weds would surprise me.

if no one from both sides of the issue aren't talking why believe what ANY of these "reporters" say about Revis. They all just make this S**t up to create like they are in the know. Just like Florio did reporting a story that they is nothing happening. when it happens, it happens.

All League
    Please let this be true

All League
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3693715]Now we just have to wait for the follow up tweet by Cowlishaw claiming someone hacked his Twitter account.[/QUOTE]

rotoworld just said thats what (apparently) happened. lol

Find it a bit surprising that if his account was hacked that his first post wouldn't be about it... Instead he just posted about a texas rangers game.

Ok, well here's what I suggest:

No body EVER use Twitter as a source for anything credible ever again. This is really fkn annoying that someone would "tweet" this lie. Seriously, this is what's wrong with the world of news these days, everyone claims their twitter accounts were hacked.

Twitter = bullsh!t.

Cowlishaw: i was told they will announce it this week, not def wednesday but probably wednesday. This person has never been wrong.

Tim's last post.

[quote]@NickSpano i was told they will announce it this week, not def wednesday but probably wednesday. This person has never been wrong.[/quote]

[QUOTE=southside;3693741]Tim's last post.[/QUOTE]

thats my twitter =) @Nickspano he just retweeted me, i responded check it out haha.