Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Cowlishaw claims Revis has New Contract (Merged)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=southside;3693670]Coincides with Hard Knocks? Hmmm.... smells fishy but in a good way.

I'm guessing Hard Knocks has [B]exclusive coverage of the incident[/B].[/QUOTE]

If they did ESPN wouldn't have it..It would be on the NFL channel if true..

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Well just in case, I hope Darrelle will take a page from ole Limolady's book and tell everyone exactly what they want to hear at the presser:

Question: Darrelle, what prompted your decision to return to the team?

Answer: "Be a True Team Player for the NY Jets Organization. To Be Faithful To My NY Jet Teammates in Helping Achieve Greatness, as a Team. For All The Loyal NY Jet Fans Out There That Supported Me & My Decisions, I'm Here To Play. I'm Here To Win. I Love You All!" "Thank You, I'll Be Here All Season!"

:D

All League
    If this is true, Cowlishaw will be my new fav. panelist on Around The Horn.

On a related note, Jay Mariotti got arrested this weekend.

Revis has to be one of the most special players in Jets history. We can't let such talented player walk away from us, guys like him don't come around that often. Many of you start hating him because of the hold out, but he deserves the money and should get paid. I hope this is a true statement and let's get the Revis Island reservations open again.
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 08-22-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;3693675]Well just in case, I hope Darrelle will take a page from ole Limolady's book and tell everyone exactly what they want to hear at the presser:

Answer: "Be a True Team Player for the NY Jets Organization. To Be Faithful To My NY Jet Teammates in Helping Achieve Greatness, as a Team. For All The Loyal NY Jet Fans Out There That Supported Me & My Decisions, I'm Here To Play. I'm Here To Win. I Love You All!" "Thank You, I'll Be Here All Season!"

:D[/QUOTE]

Mevis talks from his wallet not his heart.. Love his talent but not Mevis Greedus..:mad:

[QUOTE=Limolady;3693675]Well just in case, I hope Darrelle will take a page from ole Limolady's book and tell everyone exactly what they want to hear at the presser:

Answer: "Be a True Team Player for the NY Jets Organization. To Be Faithful To My NY Jet Teammates in Helping Achieve Greatness, as a Team. For All The Loyal NY Jet Fans Out There That Supported Me & My Decisions, I'm Here To Play. I'm Here To Win. I Love You All!" "Thank You, I'll Be Here All [B]my career and never hold out again[/B]."

:D[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

I like Cowlishaw, he's entertaining on the show and seems to know more about the other sports that people don't care to follow. If he's for real, he just helped his career BIG TIME!

Mehta's been asked a few times if there's any truth to it. He said "no"

If true the terms are kind of a big deal is this a deal to make Revis a Jet for life or is it a one year stop gap and we will have to do this again next year?

All League
    Cowlishaw bes not be ****in 'round

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Magnus;3693683]If true the terms are kind of a big deal is this a deal to make Revis a Jet for life or is it a one year stop gap and we will have to do this again next year?[/QUOTE]

With Mevis a hold out is always right around the corner..

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Savage69;3693685]With Mevis a hold out is always right around the corner..[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth I saw #24 Revis tee shirts in Modell's this morning on sale for $19.99.

#6 Mark Sanchez & #23 Shonn Greene - $24.95. :D

Rookie
    :worship:

[IMG]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/qhtcqhso.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE] Adam_Schefter

RT @jetsboyee any truth 2 the rumor the jets n revis r close 2 a deal? ... In my opinion, no. Not true. A deal by Weds would surprise me. [/QUOTE]

Ugh..

If this is for real we have Cromartie and Kyle Wilson to thank.

Well Mehta is just saying "Nothing New" right now. But who's to say he'd have instant exclusive info either?

I have no idea why TC would make a claim like this without him actually knowing something, especially given the situation right now I would think that would be somewhat of a stupid move "reputation" wise due to the fact that journalists are judged by their integrity.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3693685]With Mevis a hold out is always right around the corner..[/QUOTE]
    Sadly this is true. I may cheer for the results but Revis is a misrable sack of sh1t and no amount of spin and polish is going to buff out that taint.

All League
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3693682]Mehta's been asked a few times if there's any truth to it. He said "no"[/QUOTE]

link?

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3693666]Regular on ATH on ESPN and reporter for Dallas Morning News.

Would he **** around with something like this?[/QUOTE]

Ok seems credible enough. Now let's get this done!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=fullblast;3693696][IMG]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/qhtcqhso.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hey Brian Schottenheimer has his own Flag..Cool..:P