Thread: Where is everyone?

Where is everyone?

No one wants to talk draft yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    No one wants to talk draft yet?
    Check in often but have little to contribute other than questions as I'm no draft expert.Grateful to the efforts all you draft experts do though for people like myself.While we're waiting for others to join in give me one 2011 prospect you want to see drafted by the Jets(I'm thinking Cameron Heyward, Clayborn , Nate Solder or Marcus Cannon)and why.

By the way can't believe you gave Bongo a 75% b*llsh*t rating over on the main board.....think you're being waaaay to kind to him.

All Pro
    same here, I don't follow college ball close enough to make prognostication before their season starts. My scouting is usually limited to post season watching tape and bowl games.

Hope to change that this season though with you're guys' lists in my other thread

I'm not knowledgable enough to talk about the draft until we get into the college football season. I've looked into several prospects and watched some Youtube tape on them, but that's really just to whet my appetite to get ready for the season.

As of right now, I'm in the Von Miller/Akeem Ayers camp for 2011, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Check in often but have little to contribute other than questions as I'm no draft expert.Grateful to the efforts all you draft experts do though for people like myself.While we're waiting for others to join in give me one 2011 prospect you want to see drafted by the Jets(I'm thinking Cameron Heyward, Clayborn , Nate Solder or Marcus Cannon)and why.

By the way can't believe you gave Bongo a 75% b*llsh*t rating over on the main board.....think you're being waaaay to kind to him.
    I didn't want to get flamed for being too hard on him- they actually like him over there.

I don't think Heyward and Clayborn will be around when we draft, but Jabaal Sheard our of Pitt might be a more realistic 3-4 DE option as well as Jaye Howard from UF in the middle rounds.

I'm keeping an eye on the WRs though since only Edwards or Holmes will be back. We'll probably need a guy there.

Most people don't get into it until the college games start.