Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: see ya in about 20 years guys

Hall Of Fame

see ya in about 20 years guys

Take care. Go Jets!!

[B][SIZE="3"]Man who masturbated in public gets 20 to life[/SIZE][/B]

The Associated Press • Monday, August 23, 2010

BARRE — A Vermont man convicted of masturbating in public is going to prison — maybe for life.

Forty-seven-year-old Timmy®, was convicted of two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior for separate incidents that occurred in 2008 at a Montpelier library and a Montpelier soup kitchen.

Timmy®, who has six prior felony convictions, was judged to be a habitual offender at his trial. So he got 20 years to life on each count at his sentencing Monday, instead of the five-year maximum normally applicable for the sex charges. The sentences will be served concurrently.

Read more: [url]http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20100823/NEWS02/100823009/1007/Man-who-masturbated-in-public-gets-20-to-life#ixzz0xS7LnJdE[/url]

At least you're going there a happy man. Take care bud.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

20 years?

what will the guy that did it in the water bottle get?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3695110]20 years?

what will the guy that did it in the water bottle get?[/QUOTE]

oh man, I don't even want to know about this:eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3695113]oh man, I don't even want to know about this:eek:[/QUOTE]
    sorry...:D where is the justice here?

Published: Aug. 17, 2010
    Updated: 2:59 p.m.
    [B]Man's sperm found in co-worker's water bottle, DA says[/B]

By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

SANTA ANA – A Fullerton man was arrested and criminally charged Tuesday with twice discharging bodily fluids into a female co-worker's water bottle, county prosecutors said.
    Michael Kevin Lallana, 31, is charged with two misdemeanor counts of releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office. He also faces sentencing allegations for committing a crime for sexual gratification.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/l7b7pa-b78678039z.120100817113517000gepptfl7.2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    Michael Lallana
    COURTESY OF THE ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

Prosecutors say Lallana met the co-worker, a woman in her 20s in 2005, while both worked at Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach.

The first instance happened Jan. 14, prosecutors said. Lallana went into the office of the woman – identified as Jane Doe – and discharged into a water bottle that was on her desk, prosecutors said. She later return to her office and drank the water, they added.
    She threw the bottle away after feeling "sickened and irritated,'' according to the press release.
    Three months later, Jane Doe and several other co-workers, including Lallana, were transferred to the Orange branch of Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company.
    Lallana committed the crime again on April 9, prosecutors say. Lallana discharged into her water bottle on her desk, and Jane Doe later drank from the water bottle and felt sick, prosecutors said.
    This time, Jane Doe sent the water to a private lab to be tested, prosecutors said. The lab reported in June that the water contained semen.
    Jane Doe called Orange police, which linked Lallana through DNA to the crimes, prosecutors said.
    "As far as we know, they were just colleagues,'' Deputy District Attorney Bobby Taghavi said. "But we do think he did it for sexual gratification."
    Prosecutors considered filing felony charges against Lallana, but the misdemeanor counts of releasing an offensive material were the only charges the agency could fit for these acts, said Susan Kang Schroeder, chief of staff for District Attorney Tony Rackauckas.
    Lallana – who was arrested outside his home Tuesday morning – is out of custody on $500 bond and will be arraigned Sept. 14, prosecutors said. He did not return a phone call seeking comment.
    [B]If convicted, he faces a sentence ranging from a minimum of three months to a maximum of three years in jail with mandatory sex-offender registration, they added.[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Timmmmy, How did this go to trial and you didn't get off? (pun intended) Just tell them you went to the library to take out a book and took out something else by accident. Happens to me all the time. Just the other day I was signing paperwork at the bank to refi a mortgage and BLAM!....wasn't holding a pen when the notary came back. It's a medical disorder called Penis Confusus, probably hereditary according to the Cleveland Clinic. My cousin lost his job at Starbucks because of it. Every time someone came in ordering a grande...BLAM! It....out.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 08-23-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3695120]sorry...:D where is the justice here?

Published: Aug. 17, 2010
    Updated: 2:59 p.m.
    [B]Man's sperm found in co-worker's water bottle, DA says[/B]

By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

<LI class="ui-corner-top ui-state-default lastItem" id=article-videos-tab style="DISPLAY: none" sizset="84" sizcache="0" jQuery1282586776116="14">

SANTA ANA – A Fullerton man was arrested and criminally charged Tuesday with twice discharging bodily fluids into a female co-worker's water bottle, county prosecutors said.
    Michael Kevin Lallana, 31, is charged with two misdemeanor counts of releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office. He also faces sentencing allegations for committing a crime for sexual gratification.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/l7b7pa-b78678039z.120100817113517000gepptfl7.2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    Michael Lallana
    COURTESY OF THE ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

Prosecutors say Lallana met the co-worker, a woman in her 20s in 2005, while both worked at Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach.

The first instance happened Jan. 14, prosecutors said. Lallana went into the office of the woman – identified as Jane Doe – and discharged into a water bottle that was on her desk, prosecutors said. She later return to her office and drank the water, they added.
    She threw the bottle away after feeling "sickened and irritated,'' according to the press release.
    Three months later, Jane Doe and several other co-workers, including Lallana, were transferred to the Orange branch of Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company.
    Lallana committed the crime again on April 9, prosecutors say. Lallana discharged into her water bottle on her desk, and Jane Doe later drank from the water bottle and felt sick, prosecutors said.
    This time, Jane Doe sent the water to a private lab to be tested, prosecutors said. The lab reported in June that the water contained semen.
    Jane Doe called Orange police, which linked Lallana through DNA to the crimes, prosecutors said.
    "As far as we know, they were just colleagues,'' Deputy District Attorney Bobby Taghavi said. "But we do think he did it for sexual gratification."
    Prosecutors considered filing felony charges against Lallana, but the misdemeanor counts of releasing an offensive material were the only charges the agency could fit for these acts, said Susan Kang Schroeder, chief of staff for District Attorney Tony Rackauckas.
    Lallana – who was arrested outside his home Tuesday morning – is out of custody on $500 bond and will be arraigned Sept. 14, prosecutors said. He did not return a phone call seeking comment.
    [B]If convicted, he faces a sentence ranging from a minimum of three months to a maximum of three years in jail with mandatory sex-offender registration, they added.[/B][/QUOTE]

well it was a woman, but some kind of fine is in order.

My friend's wife works at a group home with mentally challenged kids. One day they had a "Hoe Down" party complete with cowboy hats, scarfs and bales of straw. I guess one of the kids got so worked up during a fast fiddle dance number that he whipped it out and started to get down.

if waxing it is a crime then I'm Hannibal Lecter.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3695144]if waxing it is a crime then I'm Hannibal Lecter.[/QUOTE]

Meat eater?

:eek:

:D

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3695127]well it was a woman, but some kind of fine is in order.

My friend's wife works at a group home with mentally challenged kids. One day they had a "Hoe Down" party complete with cowboy hats, scarfs and bales of straw. I guess one of the kids got so worked up during a fast fiddle dance number that he whipped it out and started to get down.[/QUOTE]

My wife is in the medical field. She used to work at Eastern State Hospital in Williamsburg. She said she would be preforming a rectal exam on a patient and he'd be flogging the bishop at the same time! :eek: :D

She has some funny stories about that place.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3695095]Take care. Go Jets!!

[B][SIZE="3"]Man who masturbated in public gets 20 to life[/SIZE][/B]

The Associated Press • Monday, August 23, 2010

BARRE — A Vermont man convicted of masturbating in public is going to prison — maybe for life.

Forty-seven-year-old Timmy®, was convicted of two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior for separate incidents that occurred in 2008 at a Montpelier library and a Montpelier soup kitchen.

Timmy®, who has six prior felony convictions, was judged to be a habitual offender at his trial. So he got 20 years to life on each count at his sentencing Monday, instead of the five-year maximum normally applicable for the sex charges. The sentences will be served concurrently.

Read more: [url]http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20100823/NEWS02/100823009/1007/Man-who-masturbated-in-public-gets-20-to-life#ixzz0xS7LnJdE[/url][/QUOTE]

LOL

FF2 was not with you that day?

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3695164]Meat eater?

:D[/QUOTE]

LOL

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3695167]She said she would be preforming a rectal exam on a patient and he'd be flogging the bishop at the same time! :eek: [/QUOTE]

patient?

or husband?:erm:

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3695366]patient?

or husband?:erm:[/QUOTE]

LOL!! When she was getting her Masters degree, that's one thing I would NOT let her practice with me on!!!! :D I drew the line after the hernia check. <cough><cough>

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]Among his prior convictions: unlawful restraint, attempted sexual assault, lewd and lascivious conduct with a chicken, arson, forgery and breaking and entering.
    [/B]

Well, that's Timmy.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=quantum;3695421][B] lewd and lascivious conduct with a chicken,

[/QUOTE]

I was the victim in that crime

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3695431]I was the victim in that crime[/QUOTE]

Good for you, not many here that can laugh at themselves.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3695389]LOL!! When she was getting her Masters degree, that's one thing I would NOT let her practice with me on!!!! :D I drew the line after the hernia check. <cough><cough>[/QUOTE]

:D

Could be worse, she coulda been trying to be a Dentist!

"honey, c'mere, I have my root canal final tomorrow....."

All League
    He was beating his dick like it owed him money.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=32green;3695463]:D

Could be worse, she coulda been trying to be a Dentist!

"honey, c'mere, I have my root canal final tomorrow....."[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=196839552056&amp;id=27e798876a7c93aee5f93baf60af7685&amp;index=ch1[/IMG]