Thread: Horrible glitch in Madden re: Jets

Horrible glitch in Madden re: Jets

I was counting the days down to the release of madden this year and I have to say I am very disappointed with the outcome. The most annoying aspect of this years madden comes in the franchise mode. Has anybody else noticed that EVERY SINGLE home game is played in a driving rain storm, and once its cold enough...a blizzard. It is almost to the point where I can't play the game anymore.

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem.

Thanks!

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    no

SOJ

Hall Of Fame
    The players must be freezing already.

Hand off you pu$%y..lol

Play as a dome team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex Ryan is not amused.

same sh-t happened to me when Pac Man first came out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    SOJ
    Your posts crack me up, Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan110 View Post
    I was counting the days down to the release of madden this year and I have to say I am very disappointed with the outcome. The most annoying aspect of this years madden comes in the franchise mode. Has anybody else noticed that EVERY SINGLE home game is played in a driving rain storm, and once its cold enough...a blizzard. It is almost to the point where I can't play the game anymore.

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem.

Thanks!
    Try turning down the precipitation. That should help get rid of the precipitation problem.

Madden is a joke, the monopoly on the official rosters is the worst thing to happen to sports gaming, ever. Not an exaggeration. There are no viable competitors, and it makes EA sports put out the same canned gameplay mechanics year after year.

The driving rain problem reminds me of how in Fifa '10 they model some arenas with only certain weather conditions. So in my case, in my franchise mode all my home games are played at an arena that can ONLY be overcast daytime or rain daytime. Again, EA sports at its finest.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I played a game last night where I had the Packers pinned on the one at the end of the game, every pass they threw went backwards lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Madden is a joke, the monopoly on the official rosters is the worst thing to happen to sports gaming, ever. Not an exaggeration. There are no viable competitors, and it makes EA sports put out the same canned gameplay mechanics year after year.

The driving rain problem reminds me of how in Fifa '10 they model some arenas with only certain weather conditions. So in my case, in my franchise mode all my home games are played at an arena that can ONLY be overcast daytime or rain daytime. Again, EA sports at its finest.
    lol i've never had this problem. Do you realize what you guys are complaining about... the freaking rain? there is a setting to turn it off if you really think it's that big of a deal. At least make a good reason to hate the game, not because it rains too much. Also online I've never played one game in bad weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    lol i've never had this problem. Do you realize what you guys are complaining about... the freaking rain? there is a setting to turn it off if you really think it's that big of a deal. At least make a good reason to hate the game, not because it rains too much. Also online I've never played one game in bad weather.
    There is no setting in franchise to change the weather.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan110 View Post
    There is no setting in franchise to change the weather.
    Yeah you cant control the weather in franchise mode.

Personally, I did a season with the Jets already and didnt have this problem, so it might just be coincidence.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ive played every game in the rain or snow...dumb