Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting a Hampurite Tonight

Jets Insider VIP

Meeting a Hampurite Tonight

Is there a Club handshake?

I LOL in advance at the idea of walking up to a guy and say « Release the Animal ? “ :eek: ;) :P

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3696484]Is there a Club handshake?

I LOL in advance at the idea of walking up to a guy and say « Release the Animal ? “ :eek: ;) :P[/QUOTE]

will wife be there?

out of all of us, this is the guy she's going to see?:eek:

as if our rap over there wasn't bad enough.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

You must print out the Klecko Ribz photo, laminate it, and wear it around your neck for the meeting.

This will make the whole experience more palatable for your wife, who I assume just LOVES Americans.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 08-24-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I LOL in advance at the idea of walking up to a guy and say « Release the Animal ? “ :eek: ;) :P[/QUOTE]
    lol...make sure you got the right guy or might get popped! :D

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3696488]will wife be there?

out of all of us, this is the guy she's going to see?:eek:

as if our rap over there wasn't bad enough.[/QUOTE]

Raoul, please show up wearing a beret and holding a baguette under your arm. :D

I just went to search for an image of roofies and horrible things came up at work. Anyway.... good luck "releasing the animal" :P.

[QUOTE=jetswin;3696494]lol...make sure you got the right guy or might get popped! :D[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah.

walk up to a stranger and say, "Release The Animal" and you might get a rabid raccoon thrown at your face!! :D

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3696495]Raoul, please show up wearing a beret and holding a baguette under your arm. :D[/QUOTE]

Haha.. and I seriously picture him like this

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/customavatars/avatar12550_15.gif[/IMG]

in real life... so putting those two images together is some serious lolz.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3696495]Raoul, please show up wearing a beret and holding a baguette under your arm. :D[/QUOTE]

:beatnik:

Jets Insider VIP
    For your safety, make sure to bring protection. A .45 and a box of rubbers should do it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3696501]Haha.. and I seriously picture him like this

in real life... so putting those two images together is some serious lolz.[/QUOTE]

Lmao...he looks like that, and is sitting on a chair made of salt.

:D

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3696501]Haha.. and I seriously picture him like this

in real life... so putting those two images together is some serious lolz.[/QUOTE]

I bet lots of folks do. It's like even though I've seen you in the Mexican garb, I still think of you as Carlton.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3696508]I bet lots of folks do. It's like even though I've seen you in the Mexican garb, I still think of you as Carlton.[/QUOTE]

The Mexican garb is a farce. I've let myself go lately...

[IMG]http://www.topnews.in/files/images/AlfonsoRibeiro_0.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    well at least it's not CrayC or Philly Stacks or.....

that's about it.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3696516]well at least it's not CrayC or Philly Stacks or.....

that's about it.[/QUOTE]

82ndairborne..........

jk man!

no i'm not

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3696514]The Mexican garb is a farce. I've let myself go lately...

[IMG]http://www.topnews.in/files/images/AlfonsoRibeiro_0.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

How bad do I wish the "Three Amigos" stunt was a complete put on and you really were Carlton from The Fresh Prince? You and Will Smith (who goes by WestCoastOffensive on our site) are still close friends and find it amusing to post here.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3696524]How bad do I wish the "Three Amigos" stunt was a complete put on and you really were Carlton from The Fresh Prince? You and Will Smith (who goes by WestCoastOffensive on our site) are still close friends and find it amusing to post here.[/QUOTE]

Hahahah.. hired some fans to show up and pretend to be me and my brothers? (dwc, scoops, and supernewb)

I'll never tell.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3696530]Hahahah.. [B]hired some fans to show up and pretend to be me and my brothers? (dwc, scoops, and supernewb)[/B]

I'll never tell.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I would give five years of my life for this to be true. Jada is making lunch.

Well this is all very exciting. I do hope your wife won't be there... just tell her you're going out to the bar with a friends from work. I don't think she'll understand that you're meeting an American that you met on the internet.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3696561]Well this is all very exciting. I do hope your wife won't be there... just tell her you're going out to the bar with a friends from work. I don't think she'll understand that you're meeting an American that you met on the internet.[/QUOTE]

And why do I think Interpol will get involved?