Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: NJ Housewife Trainwreck

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032

    NJ Housewife Trainwreck

    Words fail, but apologies in advance:
    http://www.wpix.com/videobeta/7000c0...-Performs-LIVE

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    i heard Raoul and Release The Animal danced to this when they met in Paris.


    and then they bumped uglies

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    That "song" and performance is the biggest sack of fermented dog sh*t I've ever heard/seen.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,612
    ...i'm literally stunned...stunned that this passes as even a wiff of entertainment and talent...

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    I have to say, I think it would have been a great time to be in the WPIX post-production meeting that day. At the very least I could have ran into Jill Nicolini:


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    She did a sex tape so it's all good

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,285
    wow. she has the worst voice ive ever heard LOL.

    and LOL that dancing.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,573
    She sounds better with a d in her mouth.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Is one of those dancers Philly Stackz? The one with the headband?


    _

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    I dunno.

    I kinda liked it.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    Wow, the dancers are hot!

  12. #12
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsnrangers View Post
    She sounds better with a d in her mouth.
    One of these "d"'s?


  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Is one of those dancers Philly Stackz? The one with the headband?


    _
    The one on the right was Ragu...

    That whole thing could use some anthrax.


    wtf...

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The one on the right was Ragu...

    That whole thing could use some anthrax.


    wtf...
    I'm trying to be the old less hateful FF2 (based on feedback)...but if someone killed all those people I think on some level I would like it.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    .but if someone killed all those people I think on some level I would like it.
    It would have to be theatrical though. I'm thinking 5 Jets offensive linemen, in full pads and helmets run onto the set mid-song, and start hacking them with tennis rackets...and the song changes to the Benny hill theme. Meanwhile, Borgoguy dressed as Caligula runs out, releases doves amidst the carnage and begins an awful deflowerment of the unconscious Joan Rivers look alike.

    _
    Last edited by 32green; 08-26-2010 at 10:11 AM.

  16. #16
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    It would have to be theatrical though. I'm thinking 5 Jets offensive linemen, in full pads and helmets run onto the set mid-song, and start hacking them with tennis rackets...and the song changes to the Benny hill theme. Meanwhile, Borgoguy dressed as Caligula runs out, releases doves amidst the carnage and begins an awful deflowerment of the unconscious Joan Rivers look alike.

    _
    I couldn't bear to watch. Or could I?


  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Posts
    4,455
    you put someone on a reality show and they all of sudden believe they have talent..

  18. #18
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    you put someone on a reality show and they all of sudden believe they have talent..
    I pm'd you. Total sig can only by 250 pixels high. Please fix and repost if you wish. I had to get rid of Rapelisberger, b/c the pic made it way too big.
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 08-26-2010 at 11:33 AM.

  19. #19
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I couldn't bear to watch. Or could I?

    lol, is that the Man Ray guy, or his protege with teh weimeriemers?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    WTF

    And she's butt ugly.... did someone mention sextape?
    Last edited by southside; 08-26-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us