Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a Mean Old Lady

Jets Insider VIP

Just a Mean Old Lady

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usqz5-b4el0[/url]

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="5"]Woman Receives Death Threats After Dumping Cat in Trash[/SIZE][/B]

The Cat Was Rescued After 15 Hours, But Tormenter Gets Police Protection

A woman in Britain has received death threats after she was caught on tape tossing a cat into a garbage can.

The owners of the cat captured the incident on their security camera and posted it online in hopes that someone would identify the culprit.

In the video, a woman is stroking the small cat. Then she calmly grabs Lola the cat by the scruff of the neck, tosses her into the can and closes the lid.

Lola was rescued after 15 hours, before she could be loaded onto a garbage truck.

Her owner checked the tape on his security camera and saw the incident unfold.

The incident sparked an outcry on Facebook and YouTube.

The woman, a 45-year-old bank worker named Mary, told reporters that she "thought it would be funny." According to the AP, a crowd gathered at her house after her name and address were posted online.

Coventry police stationed wardens outside the house after death threats were received.

She was dubbed the "Purrminator" by The Sun newspaper.

Mann said Lola is doing fine and is "very tired with all the attention and fuss she keeps getting."

Police have investigated the incident and determined the woman did not commit a criminal offense
    [/QUOTE]

It's not like it was a dog...

:cautious:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3700765]It's not like it was a dog...

:cautious:[/QUOTE]
    Maybe she has the same problem with cats as Timmy has with chickens. :dunno:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700767]Maybe she has the same problem with cats as Timmy has with chickens. :dunno:[/QUOTE]

Yeah right:

"In the video, a woman is stroking the small cat. Then she calmly grabs Lola the cat by the scruff of the neck, tosses her into the can and closes the lid."

Timmy doesn't have the balls to go near a chicken.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3700771]Yeah right:

"In the video, a woman is stroking the small cat. Then she calmly grabs Lola the cat by the scruff of the neck, tosses her into the can and closes the lid."

Timmy doesn't have the balls to go near a chicken.[/QUOTE]
    True dat.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3700771]Yeah right:

[B]Timmy doesn't have the balls to go near a chicken[/B].[/QUOTE]

Unless it's in a bucket from KFC

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

my bet is that is not her only ***** problem

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3700794]my bet is that is not her only ***** problem[/QUOTE]
    you are probably right jetswin..lol.

wonder how she would like it if someone picked her up and put her in a trash can, closed the lid and left. i am sure it wouldnt think its funny then. some people are just really stupid.

:rimshot:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Polidore22;3700831]:rimshot:[/QUOTE]
    lol Carlton's face is purrfect for that smilie

[QUOTE=jetswin;3700835]lol Carlton's face is purrfect for that smilie[/QUOTE]

Haha.. he loved it.

Hall Of Fame
    WLF diks? Didn't you read Stokes' post?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700760] Lola was rescued after 15 hours, before she could be loaded onto a garbage truck.
    [/QUOTE]

Lol, what an odd sentence.

The woman is depressed and deeply unhappy.. and the cat, which she clearly shows affection for, is representative of the happiness of others, causing conflict in her tormented psyche. Thus the seemingly callous "discarding" of said feline.

Plus, nothing funnier than the plop noise, the confused hesitation, then furious scratching and meowinng as you walk away, like Gold.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3700851]
    The woman is depressed and deeply unhappy.. and the cat, which she clearly shows affection for, is representative of the happiness of others, causing conflict in her tormented psyche. Thus the seemingly callous "discarding" of said feline.

Plus, nothing funnier than the plop noise, the confused hesitation, then furious scratching and meowinng as you walk away, like Gold.[/QUOTE]

My Dad actually did worse one time.

When I was a kid we had multiple cats/dogs. One disappeared and we were given the ‘ole "he ran away" line.

When I was in my 20’s my sister told me the real story. My Dad got pissed at it for some reason, put on his ski gloves, took it to the basement and strangled it. :eek: He was trying to quit smoking at the time. Whenever I think of that story I’m amazed at the presence of mind to put ski gloves on to not get scratched. Scary actually.

Yup, good ‘ole Dad. :D

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700863]My Dad actually did worse one time.

When I was a kid we had multiple cats/dogs. One disappeared and we were given the ‘ole "he ran away" line.

When I was in my 20’s my sister told me the real story. My Dad got pissed at it for some reason, put on his ski gloves, took it to the basement and strangled it. :eek: He was trying to quit smoking at the time. Whenever I think of that story I’m amazed at the presence of mind to put ski gloves on to not get scratched. Scary actually.

Yup, good ‘ole Dad. :D[/QUOTE]

Ummm... have we confirmed ReleaseTheAnimal is still alive?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3700865]Ummm... have we confirmed ReleaseTheAnimal is still alive?[/QUOTE]
    Please don't send my Dad to jail.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700863]My Dad actually did worse one time.

Yup, good ‘ole Dad. :D[/QUOTE]

I pictured him putting on the skii's too, and I gotta tell you, it was scary.

Imagine walking in on that scene in the basement.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700869]Please don't send my Dad to jail.[/QUOTE]

You know you're the suspect.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3700870]I pictured him putting on the skii's too, and I gotta tell you, it was scary.

Imagine walking in on that scene in the basement.[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad I didn't piss him off that day. :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3700869]Please don't send my Dad to jail.[/QUOTE]
    isnt that legal in France..lol :D