Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: New sig (Um, Quite the Not Safe For Work (NSFW))

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

    New sig (Um, Quite the Not Safe For Work (NSFW))

    Can I use it? Too big?


    Last edited by Fishooked; 08-26-2010 at 10:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Can I use it? Too big?

    red x

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Damn hotlinking....
    I'll fix it momentarily

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

  5. #5
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Nope, can't use it. Nice try though.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219



  7. #7
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post


    You'll laugh at any sh!ty cartoon.

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Oh well...No one can argue that crudely drawn poop and pee in MS Paint isn't Hamper material...

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You'll laugh at any sh!ty cartoon.
    I'm sure there were some big knockers in there for you too

    EDIT: No, too small for you

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    That really is ridiculous. Someone had way too much time on their hands.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I'm sure there were some big knockers in there for you too

    EDIT: No, too small for you
    I take it you enjoyed the boner...

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,258
    ROFL!!!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Can I use it? Too big?


    HEY! you're back!!

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Oh well...No one can argue that crudely drawn poop and pee in MS Paint isn't Hamper material...

    even with my MS Paint skillz, it would take me years to put together such a masterpiece

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That really is ridiculous. Someone had way too much time on their hands.
    I love it when people get mad at other people they dont even for wasting their time on something stupid.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I love it when people get mad at other people they dont even for wasting their time on something stupid.
    Haha... I'm not mad. I actually lol'd. I meant whoever made that thing. That's gotta take atleast 2 days.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Haha... I'm not mad. I actually lol'd. I meant whoever made that thing. That's gotta take atleast 2 days.
    Ok - because how can one possibly be mad at such a bathroom humor masterpeice?

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Ok - because how can one possibly be mad at such a bathroom humor masterpeice?
    So are you back?

    For real?

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    So are you back?

    For real?
    Maybe every now and then to stop in and say hi to my old innner-netz friends.
    I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to...life keeps getting in the way.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,571
    Fishooked with the mad skillz - you need to post every single day!!!!
    Screw the real world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us