Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some fans don't get it

Veteran

Some fans don't get it

Is it me or is it that over the years some jets fans on this board got less optimistic:huh:

All I know in there (some fans) eyes we are going to be doomed sorry to post this but just trying to point it out:yes:

I think were ok

Jets Insider VIP
    We have not won a championship since the Summer of Love. Do you know how long ago that was? Jets fans have every right to be passimistic.

[QUOTE=2nd generation jet fan;3707688]Is it me or is it that over the years some jets fans on this board got less optimistic:huh:

All I know in there (some fans) eyes we are going to be doomed sorry to post this but just trying to point it out:yes:

I think were ok[/QUOTE]

I think were ok also, however when the coach and team make alot of noise it rubs off on the fans and some fans are worried they were duped again.. I still think were ok

Veteran
    [QUOTE=King Chrebet;3707697]I think were ok also, however when the coach and team make alot of noise it rubs off on the fans and some fans are worried they were duped again.. I still think were ok[/QUOTE]

Were not going to be favorites this year but look at it like this

Last year we went to the aft championship w/o

A good weak side cb

A good ss (Kerry Rhodes sucked)

Any thing bigger than a rookie qb

Anyone that can catch out of the backfield

A big play receiver

Kris jenkins

A pass rusher

A kick returner /punt returner. And

A punter.

We will be ok:O

Veteran
    Every one says Sanchez sucks but it's schotty

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=2nd generation jet fan;3707688]Is it me or is it that over the years some jets fans on this board got less optimistic:huh:

I think were ok[/QUOTE]

Ok doesn't cut it, unless you can tell me the other 31 teams think they are just ok, to go deep into the playoffs, and more.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3707729]Ok doesn't cut it, unless you can tell me the other 31 teams think they are just ok, to go deep into the playoffs, and more.[/QUOTE]

No you missed understood a lot of people say were doomed and ok meant not doomed and I know we will at least have 9 wins

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=2nd generation jet fan;3707739]No you missed understood a lot of people say were doomed and ok meant not doomed and I know we will at least have 9 wins[/QUOTE]

I expect all of the sports teams I follow to win Championships or the season is a bust, or at least come close, so I was entertained. I don't agree that we are doomed, but I can see how some might feel that way. Could you kindly tell me just one of those 9 games that you know we are going to win because I would like to bet the ranch on it.:)

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3707746]I expect all of the sports teams I follow to win Championships or the season is a bust, or at least come close, so I was entertained. I don't agree that we are doomed, but I can see how some might feel that way. Could you kindly tell me just one of those 9 games that you know we are going to win because I would like to bet the ranch on it.:)[/QUOTE]

:D lions
    Last edited by 2nd generation jet fan; 08-30-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3707693]We have not won a championship since the Summer of Love. Do you know how long ago that was? Jets fans have every right to be passimistic.[/QUOTE]

Jets won in '69. Summer of Love was '67.

What the hell is this? This is teh hampur bro. We don't have these types of conversations in here.

Now, back to doots and Indian subtitles. :D

get the **** out of teh hampur with your emo foozball bull****.

:akface

Hall Of Fame
    Another "I get it but nobody else does" thread.

This is right up there with WCO's "Shut up SOJFs".

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3707826]get the **** out of teh hampur with your emo foozball bull****.

:akface[/QUOTE]

I could not have been more eloquent.

Well said, Sir.

_

[QUOTE=2nd generation jet fan;3707688] Some fans don't get it[/QUOTE]

But some fans do.

So, there's that.

[QUOTE=FF2®;3707875]But some fans do.

So, there's that.[/QUOTE]

there are also fans who love sports and who love coming here to talk about Jets football.

those are awesome.

All League
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3707693]We have not won a championship since the Summer of Love. Do you know how long ago that was? Jets fans have every right to be passimistic.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][B]AMEN[/B][/COLOR]

Jets Insider VIP
    WWRT?

What would Revis think?

All League
    [QUOTE=2nd generation jet fan;3707688][B]Is it me or is it that over the years some jets fans on this board got less optimistic:huh:[/B]

I think were ok[/QUOTE]

you joined a month ago????

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3707693] passimistic.[/QUOTE]

The lack of optimism regarding our passing game? :confused: