Thread: I want Gabby Sanchez on my team.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I want Gabby Sanchez on my team.

Watch this defense of his pitcher.....

LOLZ, oh my. CLothesline from hell.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=300901128

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Edit, Gaby Sanchez, not Gabby.

Morgan is too much of a hot head for my liking. Firstly, he deserved to get HIT with a pitch tonight. For anyone that saw what happened in yesterdays game, you knew something would happen in tonights, and Morgan should have known it too. The pitch didn't hit him, it went behind him, yet he still charged. His own manager has had to apologize for his actions in the past. He's lucky he didn't get a pitch right to his head, but I'd bet good money that that will happen at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan View Post
    Morgan is too much of a hot head for my liking. Firstly, he deserved to get HIT with a pitch tonight. For anyone that saw what happened in yesterdays game, you knew something would happen in tonights, and Morgan should have known it too. The pitch didn't hit him, it went behind him, yet he still charged. His own manager has had to apologize for his actions in the past. He's lucky he didn't get a pitch right to his head, but I'd bet good money that that will happen at some point.
    He did get hit with a pitch earlier in the game. That would have been the end of it, but then he proceeded to steal 2nd and 3rd base with his team down something like 14-1. Everyone on ESPN and everywhere else basically said that's a big no-no since it looks like you're trying to pad your own stats. That's what got the pitch in the 6th inning thrown behind him and resulted in the fight.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ryan44 View Post
    He did get hit with a pitch earlier in the game. That would have been the end of it, but then he proceeded to steal 2nd and 3rd base with his team down something like 14-1. Everyone on ESPN and everywhere else basically said that's a big no-no since it looks like you're trying to pad your own stats. That's what got the pitch in the 6th inning thrown behind him and resulted in the fight.
    Lmao.....stealing a base while down...is wrong? They lost 16-10.

If I'm paying this guys salary, Im glad he stole two bases.

There are no pre-ordained baseball results, lmao.

_

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao.....stealing a base while down...is wrong? They lost 16-10.

If I'm paying this guys salary, Im glad he stole two bases.

There are no pre-ordained baseball results, lmao.

_
    I didn't really see a problem with it, but so far it seems like it's one of those weird unwritten rules MLB has. Besides, with all the crap he's already pulled I don't give a damn if every team throws at his head for the rest of the season.

Edit: Here's Youtube link to Morgan charging the mound and getting blasted. Not sure how long it'll stay up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFpk...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by ryan44; 09-02-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ryan44 View Post
    I didn't really see a problem with it, but so far it seems like it's one of those weird unwritten rules MLB has. Besides, with all the crap he's already pulled I don't give a damn if every team throws at his head for the rest of the season.

Edit: Here's Youtube link to Morgan charging the mound and getting blasted. Not sure how long it'll stay up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKFpk...ature=youtu.be
    Not a likeable guy, agreed.

Makes the utubez more enjoyable.

"F*** me? F** ugh................."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Not a likeable guy, agreed.

Makes the utubez more enjoyable.

"F*** me? F** ugh................."

lol
    I'm sure that quote will really help him this Friday in his appeal hearing.