Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Frenchie I'm Callin You Out

Veteran

Hey Frenchie I'm Callin You Out

Yeah you...

http://www.lequipe.fr/Basket/breves2...e-de-plus.html

So you wanted to avoid the greeks eh? Well the press over here is loving it, playing this as if you preferred to play us and not the greeks and building it up as a massive sign of disrespect.

Dimanche, on va t'enculer

Jets Insider VIP
    Meh, having a hard time getting excited over this competition.

It's déjà vu all over again: Talented and underachieving...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Meh, having a hard time getting excited over this competition.

It's déjà vu all over again: Talented and underachieving...
    To be honest I've only watched the game agaisnt the Greeks up till now.

But at least it beats Turkey-Kazakhstan tonight and the slightly better Turkey- Belgium tuesday ...

Who are you guys playing for the Euro qualifiers?

Jets Insider VIP
    Biolorussia

There’s definitely a new vibe with Blanc at the helm. New blood’s been injected, we’ll see how it goes. Last friendly was OK, at least guys were playing their asses off.

To be honest, and I know you’re gonna roll your eyes, it would be an achievement to qualify for the Euro. If we make it, then it’s gravy from there on. Yes, we’re that far down…and started digging.

Jets Insider VIP
    Biolorussia

There’s definitely a new vibe with Blanc at the helm. New blood’s been injected, we’ll see how it goes. Last friendly was OK, at least guys were playing their asses off.

To be honest, and I know you’re gonna roll your eyes, it would be an achievement to qualify for the Euro. If we make it, then it’s gravy from there on. Yes, we’re that far down…and started digging.
    We lost 1-0 at home.

Veteran
    We lost 1-0 at home.
    LOL that's rough...

Jets Insider VIP
    There was no way we were winning that: Turkey at home...with bathroom tile throwing madmen in the stands..

Good luck.

Veteran
    There was no way we were winning that: Turkey at home...with bathroom tile throwing madmen in the stands..

Good luck.
    LOL

Actually the crowd was as subdued as I've ever seen for a match of this caliber. Sometime during the 2nd period I think I even heard some "allez les bleus" from the stands...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    LOL

Actually the crowd was as subdued as I've ever seen for a match of this caliber. Sometime during the 2nd period I think I even heard some "allez les bleus" from the stands...
    That happens sometimes when you're blowing a team out of the water.

Can't wait for the Jets season to start. I'm tired of being French.

Veteran
    That happens sometimes when you're blowing a team out of the water.

Can't wait for the Jets season to start. I'm tired of being French.
    Indeed, the summer has been rough on you

Any Slovenians out there? I'm callin you out next buddy-boys...

Jets Insider VIP
    Indeed, the summer has been rough on you
    It's been brutal.

And we have 2 years of mediocrity to look forward to. Things are not getting better anytime soon.

Sorry Frenchy

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Sorry Frenchy
    Eventually things catch up with you. We were blessed with a once in a lifetime generation (Zidane's), won the WC and the Euro. Can't complain.

Now it's back to the drawing board.

Veteran
    Eventually things catch up with you. We were blessed with a once in a lifetime generation (Zidane's), won the WC and the Euro. Can't complain.

Now it's back to the drawing board.
    Still, I've never seen you quite this bad.

I mean what's next? sliced baguettes with no crust sold in plastic bags...pitiful

Jets Insider VIP
    Still, I've never seen you quite this bad.

I mean what's next? sliced baguettes with no crust sold in plastic bags...pitiful
    You're right, this is the worst crisis in the past 30 years..The thing I can't put my finger on is the gap between what some guys produce in their clubs and what they produce with the national team. I think Domenech really sucked the life, enthousiasm and confidence from all these guys.

Blanc has NOTHING to build on. Zip. No defense, no offense, no confidence..and has to deal with his 'best' players being suspended by the federation for the stunt they pulled in South Africa. The other night we lost with guys like Menez, Houarau, Remy, M'Vila...(who?). So it's no surprise. Some are going to respond, others won't.

I'm praying for a guy like Benzema to wake up because up front, now that Henry is gone, we have noone to knock 'em in.

Veteran
    I wouldn't be too worried, you'll pick it up eventually because you guys have great youth systems.

You'll be fine, in the meanwhile you can always call up Stephane Guivarc'h to knock em in n'est pas?

Jets Insider VIP
    I wouldn't be too worried, you'll pick it up eventually because you guys have great youth systems.

You'll be fine, in the meanwhile you can always call up Stephane Guivarc'h to knock em in n'est pas?
    I'm not too worried either, our under 19 team jusrt won the Euro by beating Spain. Apparently there's a kid (Kakuta) who plays for Chelsea and has a very promising career. So we'll see.

What about you guys?

Veteran
    I'm not too worried either, our under 19 team jusrt won the Euro by beating Spain. Apparently there's a kid (Kakuta) who plays for Chelsea and has a very promising career. So we'll see.

What about you guys?
    To be honest Hiddink is promising to be a disappointment even though under his regime we won our first game 3-0 away at Kazakhstan.

It seems like he has relied too much on his assistant who was a carry over from the previous boss and not a very good one at that. His choice of players has been widely critisiced altough admittedly that's nothing new and it was always going to be the case and he has not been seen in any of the league games so far.

He seems a little too detached. Tonight we play Belgium at home and that's a very important game in terms of top two placement because Germany are the clear favorites in our group IMHO, us and Belgium should battle it out for the second place. If we win tonight maybe he'll take more chances and create a team more his own, we'll see.

The club scene is atrocious this year. We were eliminated by a Ukranian team called Lviv from the ****ing Europa cups first round. It's probably a top three flop in terms of european cup performnces. We lost our first two matches in league play for the first time ever and went into the natinoal team break with 3 points from 3 matches. Our only consolation was that the sewerbirds got eliminated from not one but two european competitions while all this was going on.

And we also went out and transferred Misimovic from Wolfsburg and Insua from Liverpool after the atrocious start so we'll probably turn it around.

It's a very important year for us because - like the Jets - we're moving into our new stadium this year around January - well technically next year but this season - so we're going to have to step it up.

Edit: Oh and we whooped your blue butts in bball in case you didn't know

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought about you when the sewerbirds were all over the place trying to recruit guys left and right, then got eliminated from the CL. They did pick up Niang who is a good player. Don't know what he's been doing since he got there but watch out.

Don't know what to expect from Belgium? Besides Hazard, I can't think of anyone. Good luck. We're off to Bosnia, 1 point would be a miracle