Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Frenchie I'm Callin You Out

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I thought about you when the sewerbirds were all over the place trying to recruit guys left and right, then got eliminated from the CL. They did pick up Niang who is a good player. Don't know what he's been doing since he got there but watch out.

Don't know what to expect from Belgium? Besides Hazard, I can't think of anyone. Good luck. We're off to Bosnia, 1 point would be a miracle
    From what I've seenhe does seem like a good player but do you know what they're paying him? 4 Mio Euro per annum and on top of that they paid something like 18 mio euro to L'OM...

All this was done expecting Guiza to be offloaded but they couldn't pawn him off to anyone and now the idiots have two strikers who earn a combined 8 mio euros per annum. Oh and Guiza scored 2 goals the previous season and something like 6 or 8 the last. Hopefully Niang stinks up the place worse than him.

We have a saying in Turkish; Neither a night at the movies or a night out on town. The biggest entertainment around is still Fenerbahce.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    From what I've seenhe does seem like a good player but do you know what they're paying him? 4 Mio Euro per annum and on top of that they paid something like 18 mio euro to L'OM...

All this was done expecting Guiza to be offloaded but they couldn't pawn him off to anyone and now the idiots have two strikers who earn a combined 8 mio euros per annum. Oh and Guiza scored 2 goals the previous season and something like 6 or 8 the last. Hopefully Niang stinks up the place worse than him.

We have a saying in Turkish; Neither a night at the movies or a night out on town. The biggest entertainment around is still Fenerbahce.
    Yeah I heard his salary.L OL

Jets Insider VIP

We won.

We f*cking won.

We played....like.......really, really well. I mean all around solid.

Saw you guys won too Turk, congrats.