Thread: The Official Jason Davis Insults Woodhead Thread

The Official Jason Davis Insults Woodhead Thread

Here you go!

Debate Jason Davis's comments here. I don't feel like sifting through the Jets Cuts thread for actual Jets cuts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

So what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Here you go!

Debate Jason Davis's comments here. I don't feel like sifting through the Jets Cuts thread for actual Jets cuts.

is this serious. how's it an insult saying he would have been "all world in the 50's" if anything it' s funny and kinda a complement.

i've never said this because i hate it when some people say it but

dump!!!

Something about Woodhead would be a great player in the 1950's. People really seem to have taken this to heart but its clogging the thread which is supposed to compile who was cut.

So I figured this would help.

Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    is this serious. how's it an insult saying he would have been "all world in the 50's" if anything it' s funny and kinda a complement.

i've never said this because i hate it when some people say it but

dump!!!
    I don't think it was an insult I think people are being ridiculous...which is why i created this thread

Who the hell is Jason Davis? Is he even going to make the team... NO
    Is Woodhead... YES

really, who give a crap...jets fans sometimes act gayer than Brady.

Yup, just like I figured ... all the idiot, 2nd-graders who somehow misinterpreted Davis' compliment as some sort of insult are now nowhere to be found ... probably out shining up the tricycle and big, floppy shoes for their birthday party gigs.

when a player says another player should have been playing 60 years ago it's not a compliment.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    when a player says another player should have been playing 60 years ago it's not a compliment.
    Which makes you either too ignorant or too stupid to read between the lines.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And if you want to ban me for making a "personal attack", then fine, so be it. That's how stupid this argument is.

Bah! Much ado about nothing. I didn't see it as an insult at all. More of a reference to Woodhead being good and the players were much smaller and not as fast back then. No big deal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I haven't heard the entire comment in context but seems to me it's nothing to bicker about.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Bah! Much ado about nothing. I didn't see it as an insult at all. More of a reference to Woodhead being good and the players were much smaller and not as fast back then. No big deal.
    DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!!!!!! We have a winner. Amazing that this needs to be spelled out for certain people.

God will the Jets be handing tampons out to some of you at home games? Waaaahhh waahhh waaahhhh. Jason Davis didn't mean it as an insult, and it wasn't an insult. Period. As for Davis being cut and Woodhead making it, Davis will definitely be picked up and will be the immediate backup, if not starter, for another team. Woodhead will be a fringe player at best.