Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Rant Against Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Your kidding right? Pacquiao said he'd have blood taken the week of the fight or immediately right after the fight. Mayweather wanted the blood drawn the morning of the fight. It's a ridiculous request designed to have the fight not occur. It's Mayweather's latest way of ducking a fight while blaming Pacquiao for it.

Mayweather is the definition of a paper champion. He's ducked all the best fighters throughout his career or has fought them only after their prime.

Take that weak **** elsewhere Floyd.
    First off...

Mayweather requested random drug testing for this fight...key word is random...

Yes Manny Pacquiao has agreed to drug testing the problem is he wants a cut off which completely defeats the purpose of random drug testing...

The testing Mayweather demanded is not only for Pacquiao and it's not just for Mayweather's benefit...Mayweather can't tell them when to go draw blood...Stricter testing benefits both guys and more importantly the sport of boxing...Both fighters would be subjected to the same testing procedures and they'll have the benefit of knowing they're both clean...thus once again it baffles the mind of any logical human-being as to why Pacquiao who claims he has nothing to hide would object to this testing and throw away $40 million...

Second...

this may come as a shock to you but Mayweather wasn't always a WW...He moved up in weight just like Pacquiao...

Mayweather started hand-picking opponents at WW but what i find odd is how you guys praise Pacquiao who is guilty of doing the same exact thing...

Let's examine 5 out of the 6 opponents of Manny Pacquiao's "illustrious" WW career...

First up Oscar De La Hoya...when was the last time you saw Oscar at 147 before he fought Pacquiao in 2008?...2001...He hadn't made that weight in damn near 7 years...Not only was Oscar shot and way past his prime they drained the guy so bad he had to be rushed to the hospital due to dehydration...

Ricky Hatton - Got destroyed by Mayweather in a laugher for his first loss and nearly got KO'd in his next fight by Lazcano..."He was ripe for the taking" - Freddy Roach...

Miguel Cotto - Came off a brutal loss to Margarito where many claim he was bludgeoned into submission with bricks...Did not look good at all in his next fight, his team was in disarray and as we later found out he didn't have a competent corner for the Pacquiao fight...On top of that he had to agree to a catch-weight for a paper-belt...

Antonio Margarito - How long was he banned for again and for what? I'll answer that for you, one whole year and for trying to cheat with bricks in his gloves...I guess Pacquiao fans feel Nasim Richardson had no right to check Margarito's gloves that night because he never had a history of cheating...How dare Richardson make his own rules !!! The commission checks the gloves right?

Shane Mosley - In 2009 after Shane demolished Margarito he was told by Roach he is "too big and too good" for Pacquiao...Fast forward to 2011 where Shane is now clearly a shot fighter and gotten exposed by Mayweather...The man hasn't won a fight in 2 years...All of a sudden now Shane is ok for Pacquiao at a catch-weight of 147 for the 154 pound paper belt...As if fighting old man Shane wasn't bad enough they elected to make an even bigger mockery of the sport by defending a paper-belt 7 pounds below the limit...comedy at its finest...

If this is not hand-picking opponents then i guess i don't what is...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    Mayweather never fought Cotto or Margarito, he ducked them too, pretty much ducked any dangerous fighter in his prime who was not significantly smaller than him
    So we're just going to pretend Arum and Cotto's handlers didn't turn down a fight with Mayweather in 2005 because Cotto "needed more experience"?

Oh wait i forgot, I'm on JI where you must suspend any sense of reason and blindly hate on Mayweather...He's an arrogant wife beating undefeated prick and we must hate him no matter what...

BTW Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, DeMarcus Corley, Carlos Baldomir and Phillip N'Dou say hello...
    Last edited by nyctomjetsfan; 06-14-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    First off...

Mayweather requested random drug testing for this fight...key word is random...

Yes Manny Pacquiao has agreed to drug testing the problem is he wants a cut off which completely defeats the purpose of random drug testing...

The testing Mayweather demanded is not only for Pacquiao and it's not just for Mayweather's benefit...Mayweather can't tell them when to go draw blood...Stricter testing benefits both guys and more importantly the sport of boxing...Both fighters would be subjected to the same testing procedures and they'll have the benefit of knowing they're both clean...thus once again it baffles the mind of any logical human-being as to why Pacquiao who claims he has nothing to hide would object to this testing and throw away $40 million...

Second...

this may come as a shock to you but Mayweather wasn't always a WW...He moved up in weight just like Pacquiao...

Mayweather started hand-picking opponents at WW but what i find odd is how you guys praise Pacquiao who is guilty of doing the same exact thing...

Let's examine 5 out of the 6 opponents of Manny Pacquiao's "illustrious" WW career...

First up Oscar De La Hoya...when was the last time you saw Oscar at 147 before he fought Pacquiao in 2008?...2001...He hadn't made that weight in damn near 7 years...Not only was Oscar shot and way past his prime they drained the guy so bad he had to be rushed to the hospital due to dehydration...

Ricky Hatton - Got destroyed by Mayweather in a laugher for his first loss and nearly got KO'd in his next fight by Lazcano..."He was ripe for the taking" - Freddy Roach...

Miguel Cotto - Came off a brutal loss to Margarito where many claim he was bludgeoned into submission with bricks...Did not look good at all in his next fight, his team was in disarray and as we later found out he didn't have a competent corner for the Pacquiao fight...On top of that he had to agree to a catch-weight for a paper-belt...

Antonio Margarito - How long was he banned for again and for what? I'll answer that for you, one whole year and for trying to cheat with bricks in his gloves...I guess Pacquiao fans feel Nasim Richardson had no right to check Margarito's gloves that night because he never had a history of cheating...How dare Richardson make his own rules !!! The commission checks the gloves right?

Shane Mosley - In 2009 after Shane demolished Margarito he was told by Roach he is "too big and too good" for Pacquiao...Fast forward to 2011 where Shane is now clearly a shot fighter and gotten exposed by Mayweather...The man hasn't won a fight in 2 years...All of a sudden now Shane is ok for Pacquiao at a catch-weight of 147 for the 154 pound paper belt...As if fighting old man Shane wasn't bad enough they elected to make an even bigger mockery of the sport by defending a paper-belt 7 pounds below the limit...comedy at its finest...

If this is not hand-picking opponents then i guess i don't what is...

So we're just going to pretend Arum and Cotto's handlers didn't turn down a fight with Mayweather in 2005 because Cotto "needed more experience"?

Oh wait i forgot, I'm on JI where you must suspend any sense of reason and blindly hate on Mayweather...He's an arrogant wife beating undefeated prick and we must hate him no matter what...

BTW Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, DeMarcus Corley, Carlos Baldomir and Phillip N'Dou say hello...
    Sorry, I tried to read most of this post...the bottom line is that both need to stop the bs, get blood tests if needed, and get the fight going!