Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Made a trade offer for tJ hous

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;3715069]Actually, they could stop TJ. TJ lost his speed after he left Cincy. He can't separate himself from CBs anymore.[/QUOTE]

How's this any different from the receivers we already have? :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone get the feeling that we're dangling Joe McKnight in front of Pete Carroll?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3715178]Anyone get the feeling that we're dangling Joe McKnight in front of Pete Carroll?[/QUOTE]

Ah.... Well, that's pretty interesting. Maybe they will give us Leon back. haha

BOY! Would Mrs. Washington be PISSED!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    too late. my bad.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 09-04-2010 at 01:37 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]you know what TJ offers the jets, is more PSL sales. He is worth every penny of the 850k. More hype means more psl sales. This move would have nothing to do with football but it would be great business move especially with revis holding out.[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    could someone please make up a list of all 600 or more players released in the next day or so and send it to Tanny so he can SIGN EVERY ONE OF THEM..

the annual "sign that beast" nonsense begins again

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=hash123;3715225][B]you know what TJ offers the jets, is more PSL sales. He is worth every penny of the 850k. More hype means more psl sales. This move would have nothing to do with football but it would be great business move especially with revis holding out.[/B][/QUOTE]

Really?....TJ would sell PSLs?:eek: Give me a break.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the jets trade for housh, arent they on rhe hook for the whole 7 mil. And didnt they just look coles straight in the face and tell him they could evn afford 800k in case revis walks through the door?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TJ WHOSEYOURMAMMA

I understand why you have to trade to get him since other teams have made offers.. but I don't understand why we would want tj in the first place.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Made a trade offer for tJ hous

Don't we have enough wr's? Bad news for clowney

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;3715385]Don't we have enough wr's? Bad news for clowney[/QUOTE]

Link?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Skeptable;3715386]Link?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/04/four-teams-show-early-interest-in-tj-houshmandzadeh/[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-yorkjets/post/_/id/1495/jets-interested-in-t-j-houshmandzadeh?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Skeptable;3715386]Link?[/QUOTE]

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 4, 2010 10:01 AM ET
    T.J. Houshmandzadeh won't return to the Seahawks in 2010, but the team will exhaust any chance to trade him before he's cut.

ESPN's Adam Schefter and NFL Network's Jason La Canfora both say that a trade is next to impossible because of Houshmandzadeh's contract.* Logic indicates they are right and Housh will get cut.

Still, there appears to have been some trade chatter regarding Houshmandzadeh.* Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports that the Vikings, Jets, Chargers and Cardinals have made trade offers.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Done-

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bargain. More established than David Clowney. Brad Smith/Hoozeurmomma in the slot for 4 weeks till Holmes is back. Then add Hoozeurmomma in 4-wide sets with Keller as well. I'll take it for about 800K.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can Housh play special teams???

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jasper17;3715395]Bargain. More established than David Clowney. Brad Smith/Hoozeurmomma in the slot for 4 weeks till Holmes is back. Then add Hoozeurmomma in 4-wide sets with Keller as well. I'll take it for about 800K.[/QUOTE]

800k?

He is due around 8mm I think. Could be a message to revis that if you don't take what's on the table your money will be spent on other players very soon

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;3715397]800k?

He is due around 8mm I think. Could be a message to revis that if you don't take what's on the table your money will be spent on other players very soon[/QUOTE]

If no trade is made and he is cut. Seattle would be responsible for most of the heavy lifting. It is also likely that a contract might be reworked before said trade. I suspect one way or another it wont be worth $8M.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we need him.
    Braylon
    J-Co
    Holmes
    Smith
    Clowney

Thats a damn good recieving core. I listed them in order of skill. I really like Braylon and love J-Co. I think holmes is terribley overated, but he's still probably better then TJ.

Sanchez has the tools around him to compete and now just needs to get the reps and continue to get better.