Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jets Made a trade offer for tJ hous

I think he's on the No-Fly List, so he can only play in home games.

[QUOTE=Raug;3715574]Well, I am a dick, so I'm fine with that. ;)[/QUOTE]

Me, too, on many levels. :D Quality post. Enjoy your time in Japan, especially gazing at all the gorgeous women. Have a great weekend.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3715636]Me, too, on many levels. :D Quality post. Enjoy your time in Japan, especially gazing at all the gorgeous women. Have a great weekend.[/QUOTE]

Borgo, how could you not ask this fine gentleman to post some up-skirt photos of comely Japonese angels?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3715638]Borgo, how could you not ask this fine gentleman to post some up-skirt photos of comely Japonese angels?[/QUOTE]

I'm just off the watch list, Brady. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Raug;3715562]I'm in Japan atm, therefore I don't know. But I've got a full glass of shochu next to me, not bad that sh*t.

Anyway, I know that LG is a big concern, but asking "how many NFL starts are you basing that on?" is just a dickish question. He told you that his preseason games were fine, that's what he based his argument on. You can say that you think preseason games are worth sh*t without being a knobhead.
    And look at how Faneca did this preseason. He nearly got Leinart killed two or three times.[/QUOTE]

If you think you can make the call, that someone that has no history is going to be ok, which he may, go ahead and get on the idiot bus. And Faneca, Slauson, and Leinhart don't even belong in the same sentence. And preseason games are important, but that's not a good argument. You have fun over there, wherever you are.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 09-04-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Now released, did we sign him yet?

NO NO NO

I really don't want a worse/overpaid version of Cotchery... Bad move..

If he's willing to take vet minimum, how can anybody b**** about that?

He still caught for 900 yards last year, even if he's a bit on the downside. And would fill a hole nicely while Holmes is out with his "Ankle Injury".