Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leinart to be Released

[QUOTE=southside;3715694]He could mentor Mark.[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that, since Sanchez has already started more NFL games (Including Postseason) then Leinart has.

Thinking about the Leinart disaster only reminds me on how blessed the Jets were in 2006. Mario Williams, Reggie Bush and Vince Young were all drafted before we took Ferguson 4th overall. As of right now, the Jets took the best of them all. Mario Williams is a really good pass rushing DE, but he's not a franchise LT.

Drafting Mangold 29th overall turned out to be a steal during the 1st round.

Going back to 2006, I find it interesting how both Cromartie and Holmes are both with the Jets this season. Cromartie was drafted with the 19th overall pick and Holmes was drafted 25th overall.

[QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3715993]Thinking about the Leinart disaster only reminds me on how blessed the Jets were in 2006. Mario Williams, Reggie Bush and Vince Young were all drafted before we took Ferguson 4th overall. As of right now, the Jets took the best of them all. Mario Williams is a really good pass rushing DE, but he's not a franchise LT.

Drafting Mangold 29th overall turned out to be a steal during the 1st round.

Going back to 2006, I find it interesting how both Cromartie and Holmes are both with the Jets this season. Cromartie was drafted with the 19th overall pick and Holmes was drafted 25th overall.[/QUOTE]

I love D'Brick, I'd still take Mario Williams first though. He's just a freak. You can always draft another LT, guys like Mario Williams with that kind of size/speed/skills don't come around very often.