Thread: Here is some very interesting insight on the Jets/Revis situation

Here is some very interesting insight on the Jets/Revis situation

Forget unnamed agents, I decided I'd go directly to the source...

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Darrelle, I haven't seen you since your last Dicks commerical, how are you feeling?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]I'm feeling relaxed, Revi$. I've been golfing more than the President.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]That's great to hear. Who have you been golfing with?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]My agents, my uncle and my gammy for the most part.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Sounds pleasant. Let's get down to business, shall we?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]Of course.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Darrelle, this offseason was supposed to be a glorious event for Jets fans. Do you feel you've slighted them in any way?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]No. It's not their place to interject themselves into the business side of the NFL.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]If you could say anything to them, what would you want them to know?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]That the Jets can end this whenever they want to.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Couldn't you end this whenever you wanted, as well?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]I suppose taking less than my market value indicates would end it but I'm not going to do that.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]So you're holding out the entire 2010 season then?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]Unless the Jets meet our terms, then yes.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]I used to be a kid like you, my dream was to hoist a Lombardi. Was that your dream also or do your priorities lie elsewhere?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]We were kids. I'd like to win a Lombardi but my priorities go beyond football.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Darrelle, I wish you the best of luck. Did you pay your golf membership up front? I fear you may not have enough disposable cash lying around throughout the lock out next year?[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]My agents, uncle and gammy will take care of me.[/quote]

[quote=Revi$_I$l@nd]Okay, Darrelle. Pleasure speaking with you. See you on the course.[/quote]

[quote=Darrelle Revis]Tiger, Tiger Woods Y'all.[/quote]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/customavatars/avatar25014_2.gif[/IMG]

Veteran
    i despise him now.

mevis.

All Pro
    You're trying too hard.

All League
    That sucked.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3716523]That was terrible.[/QUOTE]

I don't have all day to appease you, Paulie.

My apologies.

The point was any idiot can make a thread...

I saw Revis at the local 7/11.

I saw his agent at Circle K.

I talked to another agent who happens to be a Jets fan on another site, which I chose not to list.

I PM'd Scoops.

If that's insider information, Florio will have a job forever...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3716546]

If that's insider information, [B]Florio will have a job forever[/B]...[/QUOTE]

Sad but possibly true.. However your career of writing satire is hopefully at a end..:P

Well, it wasn't the worst Revis thread I've seen :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3716473]Forget unnamed agents, I decided I'd go directly to the source...[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img94/6653/tldrm.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3716566]Well, it wasn't the worst Revis thread I've seen :yes:[/QUOTE]

That's like saying the acid I just drank is burning my stomach lucky for me I have my pistol to blow my brains out with..:P

Hall Of Fame
    :barf: