Thread: very happy camper: djr44

very happy camper: djr44

Been away all weekend.

"Have no fear REVIS is here". No doubt I thought he would be signed a week earlier but never was it in doubt that he would not be lining up opening day.

For all the Mevis bashers he was not a pig it was the jets who finally came up with the guarnteed money to get a deal done. You green kool aid drinkers will say Revis came down but I feel the guaranteed money was always the issue on the jest side.

The funny thing is...who cares. The best player is back where he belongs and we are jacked up and ready for some football.

j-e-t-s.

jets jets jets.

djr44

Quote Originally Posted by djr44 View Post
    Been away all weekend.

"Have no fear REVIS is here". No doubt I thought he would be signed a week earlier but never was it in doubt that he would not be lining up opening day.

For all the Mevis bashers he was not a pig it was the jets who finally came up with the guarnteed money to get a deal done. You green kool aid drinkers will say Revis came down but I feel the guaranteed money was always the issue on the jest side.

The funny thing is...who cares. The best player is back where he belongs and we are jacked up and ready for some football.

j-e-t-s.

jets jets jets.

djr44
    Revis was just on the radio saying "We started asking for Nnamdi $$, but in the end everyone needed to make concessions to get this thing through . . ."

But it's OK, just keep telling yourself you're right . . . I'm sure Darrelle doesn't know what he's talking about anyway . . .

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Revis was just on the radio saying "We started asking for Nnamdi $$, but in the end everyone needed to make concessions to get this thing through . . ."

But it's OK, just keep telling yourself you're right . . . I'm sure Darrelle doesn't know what he's talking about anyway . . .
    Hey..BUDDY...j He ust got 32 mill guaranteed...I never knew what the money would be..but I knew it would be big...and I knew the jets would play him. Of course there is going to be back and forth on both sides. My case was pay him and get him in. It's done and lets move on. You will see #24 on Monday..starting and he has yet to miss a game do to a contract hold out in his career.

alll hail revis!!!!
    djr44

Veteran
    i dislike you more than revis.

Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    i dislike you more than revis.
    Actually, it's posters like this that make it hard to like Revis . . .

"All Hail Revis"???

I'm getting too old for this . . .

Hall Of Fame
    Can someone post the picture of the big fat guy in drag with the tag line "Attention Whore: It's just not for everyone"?

_

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Can someone post the picture of the big fat guy in drag with the tag line "Attention Whore: It's just not for everyone"?

_
    Dont post Jstokes your the att ho.. I have been defending REVIS the whole way throug. Thank good mr psl johnson dug into his wallet and paid the man.

I hope I'm disliked...all u mevis losers what a joke. You will be cheering him like u should on monday,

all hail revis.

djr44

I think I speak for everyone when I say........ I don't give a ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    The difference is, had Revis not held out, and he made errors in games, I would never feel any animosity towards him whatsoever.

Now, if and when he makes mistakes, I will.

You sir are a bore.

And this is for Stokes...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by djr44 View Post
    Dont post Jstokes your the att ho.. I have been defending REVIS the whole way throug. Thank good mr psl johnson dug into his wallet and paid the man.

I hope I'm disliked...all u mevis losers what a joke. You will be cheering him like u should on monday,

all hail revis.

djr44
    Excuse me but GFY.

I am not a Revis hater, I love Revis. But I am a Jet fan first and I wanted what was good for the Jets--NOT to pay Revis with blank check.

A $16MM a year contract for Revis was not good for the Jets, a $46MM contract over 4 years I think the Jets--as an organization--can live with.

You are nothing but an attention whore--starting a dozen threads about how the Jets should just "pay revis whatever he wanted" and then going on strike yourself, coming back, going on strike.

No one gives a sh*t about who you are or your going on strike--the only reason people responded to you was because you were annoying and obnoxious. Hopefully now that Revis is in the fold you'll go away.

Again, feel free to GFY--you're just a wanna be JI attention whore.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Thank you Jordy.

djrdoosh- you are just a bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The difference is, had Revis not held out, and he made errors in games, I would never feel any animosity towards him whatsoever.

Now, if and when he makes mistakes, I will.

You sir are a bore.

And this is for Stokes...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Yup, this needed its own thread. Mister Originality.

Even your unfounded "I told you so" gloating is unoriginal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is it possible to be a Jet troll on a Jet forum?

djr44 seems to fit the profile.

-Jetworks

Hall Of Fame
    I thought DWC2 was the world champion of posting twits but there is a new contender.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I thought DWC2 was the world champion of posting twits but there is a new contender.
    IMO drj44 is even MORE annoying than Ira from Staten Island and his round the clock calls to EVERY sports talk host on both NY sports talk stations

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    IMO drj44 is even MORE annoying than Ira from Staten Island and his round the clock calls to EVERY sports talk host on both NY sports talk stations
    sg3....all hail revis
    stokes..all hail revis

all mevis bashers..all hail revis.

he deserves every penney. finally he got his money and should of been done a while ago.

u take me so seriously....CRY oooooh djr44 your gloating>

fun..try and have some.

djr44