Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 97 of 97

Thread: Rex T-Shirt

  1. #81
    Got my shirt. Must say its pretty F!!!!!! Good

  2. #82
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,276
    just tried it on -- fits great (L- 6'0, 183) and it makes me hungry for some goddam snacks too

  3. #83
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Tonight is Doubles night; usually, there is a Pats fan there on the adjacent court(he just cannot shut up); I am hoping this shirt will be at home so I can pick it up and stick it in his face. We nearly came to blows when he saw my "Belichick's RIngs" T-Shirt...he is truly a sick ****. He was going on and on about "Rex is on BB's cock ring...etc" ...just horrendous. When I got in his face he said:

    "I'LL Press Charges!"


    I have no idea what he is going to "press" tonight; seeing that the pasts* got completely waxed on Sunday.

  4. #84
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Tonight is Doubles night; usually, there is a Pats fan there on the adjacent court(he just cannot shut up); I am hoping this shirt will be at home so I can pick it up and stick it in his face. We nearly came to blows when he saw my "Belichick's RIngs" T-Shirt...he is truly a sick ****. He was going on and on about "Rex is on BB's cock ring...etc" ...just horrendous. When I got in his face he said:

    "I'LL Press Charges!"


    I have no idea what he is going to "press" tonight; seeing that the pasts* got completely waxed on Sunday.
    You've mentioned this miscreant before.

    I'll get a couple of guys and fly out there.



    -

  5. #85
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    769

    Rex T-Shirt

    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    got mine today, too. Fits well and the message is perfect... only quibble is the 80's puke green color, but I knew that was what it was going in
    It's even a bit more green than I expected!

  6. #86
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    614
    Got mine today as well

  7. #87
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    It's even a bit more green than I expected!
    Yeah... I wish it was a darker green like the Jets colors. Oh well... Still should be awesome to wear around.

  8. #88
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    756
    Got mine 2 days ago, I don't mind the old school light green...I wore it in public, got a lot of great feedback on it...love my shirt

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    23,276
    give that pattycake douche hell, WCO

  10. #90
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,515
    Got my three shirts today. All good.

  11. #91
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,218
    Got my shirt today and it is rather green, like Kermit the Frog green, but still pretty sweet. Quality Tee but you can tell the front graphic might fade a bit more after 10 or so washes.

    I already got 3 compliments on the street today.

    Delivery was not that bad compared to the previous posts, ordered it last Sunday night/Monday 2am 9/29/10 and got it today 10/4/10. So about 7 days, a week, total.

    Very happy purchase with purchase

  12. #92
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    93
    i allready posted in another rhread but i think it was the wrong one, i live in florida and today i got a message saying they refunded my money because they could not ship to my adress, did every one that got it lives in ny

  13. #93
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You've mentioned this miscreant before.

    I'll get a couple of guys and fly out there.



    -
    You are the man!

    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    It's even a bit more green than I expected!
    I love it so much...it's so King Ugly that I can't take it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    give that pattycake douche hell, WCO
    I wished him luck before the Jets/Pats game, and now he just ignores me.

    Why not fly out with 32g, sg? You can throw an elbow or two.


    "Whooops...sorry about that!"

  14. #94
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,671
    one of you guys?:


  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,866
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    one of you guys?:

    Haha! Bump!!

  16. #96
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    one of you guys?:

    Awesome!!! Not me though

  17. #97
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by ch107 View Post
    i allready posted in another rhread but i think it was the wrong one, i live in florida and today i got a message saying they refunded my money because they could not ship to my adress, did every one that got it lives in ny
    Aye I got refunded because they said they couldn't ship international. Wouldn't have thought there would have been a problem with shipping it to Florida..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us