Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rex T-Shirt

Got my shirt. Must say its pretty F!!!!!! Good

Jets Insider VIP
    just tried it on -- fits great (L- 6'0, 183) and it makes me hungry for some goddam snacks too

Bewildered Beast
    Tonight is Doubles night; usually, there is a Pats fan there on the adjacent court(he just cannot shut up); I am hoping this shirt will be at home so I can pick it up and stick it in his face. We nearly came to blows when he saw my "Belichick's RIngs" T-Shirt...he is truly a sick ****. He was going on and on about "Rex is on BB's cock ring...etc" ...just horrendous. When I got in his face he said:

"I'LL Press Charges!"

I have no idea what he is going to "press" tonight; seeing that the pasts* got completely waxed on Sunday. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3749497]Tonight is Doubles night; usually, there is a Pats fan there on the adjacent court(he just cannot shut up); I am hoping this shirt will be at home so I can pick it up and stick it in his face. We nearly came to blows when he saw my "Belichick's RIngs" T-Shirt...he is truly a sick ****. He was going on and on about "Rex is on BB's cock ring...etc" ...just horrendous. When I got in his face he said:

"I'LL Press Charges!"

I have no idea what he is going to "press" tonight; seeing that the pasts* got completely waxed on Sunday. :D[/QUOTE]

You've mentioned this miscreant before.

I'll get a couple of guys and fly out there.

-

Rex T-Shirt

[QUOTE=sg3;3749217]got mine today, too. Fits well and the message is perfect... only quibble is the 80's puke green color, but I knew that was what it was going in[/QUOTE]

It's even a bit more green than I expected!

Rookie
    Got mine today as well

All League
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3749515]It's even a bit more green than I expected![/QUOTE]

Yeah... I wish it was a darker green like the Jets colors. Oh well... Still should be awesome to wear around.

Got mine 2 days ago, I don't mind the old school light green...I wore it in public, got a lot of great feedback on it...love my shirt

Jets Insider VIP
    give that pattycake douche hell, WCO

Got my three shirts today. All good.

All League
    Got my shirt today and it is rather green, like [COLOR="Lime"]Kermit the Frog[/COLOR] green, but still pretty sweet. Quality Tee but you can tell the front graphic might fade a bit more after 10 or so washes.

I already got 3 compliments on the street today.

Delivery was not that bad compared to the previous posts, ordered it last Sunday night/Monday 2am 9/29/10 and got it today 10/4/10. So about 7 days, a week, total.

Very happy purchase with purchase:D

i allready posted in another rhread but i think it was the wrong one, i live in florida and today i got a message saying they refunded my money because they could not ship to my adress, did every one that got it lives in ny

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;3749499]You've mentioned this miscreant before.

I'll get a couple of guys and fly out there.

-[/QUOTE]You are the man!

[QUOTE=buickrob;3749515]It's even a bit more green than I expected![/QUOTE]I love it so much...it's so King Ugly that I can't take it off.

[QUOTE=sg3;3749548]give that pattycake douche hell, WCO[/QUOTE]

I wished him luck before the Jets/Pats game, and now he just ignores me.

Why not fly out with 32g, sg? You can throw an elbow or two. :yes:

"Whooops...sorry about that!"

All League
    one of you guys?:

[IMG]http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2010/10/IMG00104-20101011-2356-480x400.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=stanner;3776735]one of you guys?:

[IMG]http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2010/10/IMG00104-20101011-2356-480x400.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha! Bump!!

[QUOTE=stanner;3776735]one of you guys?:

[IMG]http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/files/2010/10/IMG00104-20101011-2356-480x400.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! Not me though:)

[QUOTE=ch107;3765922]i allready posted in another rhread but i think it was the wrong one, i live in florida and today i got a message saying they refunded my money because they could not ship to my adress, did every one that got it lives in ny[/QUOTE]

Aye I got refunded because they said they couldn't ship international. Wouldn't have thought there would have been a problem with shipping it to Florida..