Thread: Jets Need at Least 12 Wins!

Jets Need at Least 12 Wins!

With soo Many 1st round talented players Rex needs to get to 12 Wins to
    make it to the SuperBowl.

Alot of the Media said they backed into playoffs last season.
    End the BS & win the DIV & get home playoff games.

Jenkins will make Defense ag. Run better.
    Poole will Scare WR's over the middle &
    Cromartie is a Real CB that makes our sec. awesome.

Jay Taylor should apply QB pressure much needed.8 sack required.

Iam Hoping Sanchez did his Film study & listened to Namath.

GO JETS!!!!!!!!

Lets win One First!

[QUOTE=george jetfan from miami;3726355]Lets win One First![/QUOTE]

Yup. Let's crush one team at a time.

Do you think the Jets will rest their starters at the end of the season, or go for the undefeated season?

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3726368]Do you think the Jets will rest their starters at the end of the season, or go for the undefeated season?[/QUOTE]

That thought has not entered my mind and will not till at least thanksgiving lol

The key to the season is keeping that underdog chip on their shoulders and not getting ahead of ourselves! One game at a time!!!

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3726368]Do you think the Jets will rest their starters at the end of the season, or go for the undefeated season?[/QUOTE]
    I mean, clearly our backups would win too, so I assume you think they should rest them just to keep the score close?

Personally, I think the last game of the season they'll have Sanchez as the OC again - and Schotty as the QB. You know, just to give the other team a chance...

[QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;3726289]With soo Many 1st round talented players Rex needs to get to 12 Wins to
    make it to the SuperBowl.

Alot of the Media said they backed into playoffs last season.
    End the BS & win the DIV & get home playoff games.

Jenkins will make Defense ag. Run better.
    Poole will Scare WR's over the middle &
    Cromartie is a Real CB that makes our sec. awesome.

Jay Taylor should apply QB pressure much needed.8 sack required.

Iam Hoping Sanchez did his Film study & listened to Namath.

GO JETS!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

But to be fair to your post I do agree that if they were to go to the Super Bowl the only way would be to get home field advantage throughout the playoffs or come damn close to it. 12 wins would be the minimum for that IMO.
    You can basically say that for any team not just our Jets. I do like all the moves they made and I applaud the Jets brass for making the moves they made. I just don't agree with getting predicted to make the Super bowl before they win 10 reg season games. That is crazy nonsense! I'm not being pessimistic but rather cautious. No need to mention the past because the Rex era is here and we all love the way this team approaches a game and plays a game. That to me is the best part! I am never feeling like we can't beat someone. I think that feeling will be here for along time and getting to the SuperBowl will come too if not this year within a few. First it's get off to a good start, next try and stay atop the division and win it! GO JETS !!!

Jets Insider VIP
    ONE F---ING PLAY AT A TIME..... lets win the kickoff coverage, stop the ravens offense and then win the first offensive series....

and then

LETS GET SOME GODDAM SNACKS

Jets Insider VIP
    Just get to the playoffs.

that's what this team is built for.

Depends. That could affect their chemistry.