Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "I Wish The Season Were Over Before It Starts" Thread

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

The "I Wish The Season Were Over Before It Starts" Thread

Between the AFC Championship Game and today, there hasn't been a single day off for a Jets fan.

Between the PSL's, the Rex Ryan middle finger, Jason Taylor, Antonio Cromartie, the Revis holdout, LaDanian Tomlinson, the Rhodes ejection, the Thomas Jones cut, PSL price cuts, Club Seat relocations, the lost coin toss, Woody Johnson's hissy fit, and five weeks of Hard Knocks, I'm just exhausted.

Don't get me wrong- I'm excited for the season. I just didn't get the spring and summer off. Feeling burnt out.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man up you wussy. We r on primetime, Monday Night against a smashmouth theam like the ravens. What more can u ask for.

Snap out of it SAR. Its almost gametime

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a trajesty.

MORE JETS!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, you want the season over before it starts? *Now* I know why you so wanted Leinart!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is in dire need of the im scared cat or whatever that animal was

face it SAR. Your just plain scared.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually completely understand what you're saying. They've been hyping super bowl so much that I feel like I'm going to be wasting my time watching any game that isn't a playoff game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3726379]I actually completely understand what you're saying. They've been hyping super bowl so much that I feel like I'm going to be wasting my time watching any game that isn't a playoff game.[/QUOTE]yeah, that and every loss will be a tragedy for the Jets. With all the hype and talk, the Jets better get off to a great start or people will be coming down hard on them and us fans.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://rlv.zcache.com/your_vagina_smells_like_doody_hat-p148724028113009098qz14_400.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go Buddy start the season on the right foot..;)

[IMG]http://sexyfeetfree.com/thumbs/tn_343f17_3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://sexyfeetfree.com/thumbs/tn_98b295_14.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://sexyfeetfree.com/thumbs/tn_c6307f_11.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sniff, sniff....

The smell of attention whoring is in the air....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3726374]This thread is in dire need of the im scared cat or whatever that animal was

face it SAR. Your just plain scared.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/399090118_0b3215ac8c1.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    us jet fans

good one

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3726417]us jet fans

good one[/QUOTE]

+1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, it's good to be a Jets fan AND excited about this team. Imagine being a Bills fan, which would you prefer? :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3726366]Between the AFC Championship Game and today, there hasn't been a single day off for a Jets fan.

Between the PSL's, the Rex Ryan middle finger, Jason Taylor, Antonio Cromartie, the Revis holdout, LaDanian Tomlinson, the Rhodes ejection, the Thomas Jones cut, PSL price cuts, Club Seat relocations, the lost coin toss, Woody Johnson's hissy fit, and five weeks of Hard Knocks, I'm just exhausted.

Don't get me wrong- I'm excited for the season. I just didn't get the spring and summer off. Feeling burnt out.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You aren't getting a single day off in the next year either. David Harris has to get paid, nfl combine, nfl lockout begins, should we draft Al Toon Jr in April, Rex promises if there wasn't a lockout we would go undefeated in 2011, what? the lockout is over, resign Vernon Gholston after a monster season because the Jets finally put him back to his natural position, football again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;3726440]You aren't getting a single day off in the next year either. David Harris has to get paid, nfl combine, nfl lockout begins, should we draft Al Toon Jr in April, Rex promises if there wasn't a lockout we would go undefeated in 2011, what? the lockout is over, resign Vernon Gholston after a monster season because the Jets finally put him back to his natural position, football again.[/QUOTE]

you forgot the parade in the canyon of heroes, mark's visit to disneyworld and the team visit to the White House

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3726446]you forgot the parade in the canyon of heroes, mark's visit to disneyworld and the team visit to the White House[/QUOTE]

I also forgot Rex Ryan dropping a deuce at the front door of the Giants HQ at the meadowlands and the subsequent production of t-shirts depicting Rex doing it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow thisisjest too much!:eek:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3726374]This thread is in dire need of the im scared cat or whatever that animal was

face it SAR. Your just plain scared.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.mansfieldtourism.com/upload/images/brooks%20was%20here.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, definitely tired of being scared all the time.

SAR I