Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenkins....Ray Lewis

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Jenkins....Ray Lewis

I know Ray is on defense and I think he can thank God for that this Monday," Jenkins said. "Because if he had to stand across from me, I think he would understand that if I was a saint or a sinner, I'm not the man to talk like that . . . I'm glad that he can talk like that. I just hope this time he doesn't hide behind the other linebacker that's taking all the hits for him."

Zing!

Jenkins backing his team, qb up...FANTASTIC...cant wait for Monday...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pblmax99;3726476][B]I know Ray is on defense and I think he can thank God for that this Monday," Jenkins said. "Because if he had to stand across from me, I think he would understand that if I was a saint or a sinner,[/B] I'm not the man to talk like that . . . I'm glad that he can talk like that. I just hope this time he doesn't hide behind the other linebacker that's taking all the hits for him."

Zing!

Jenkins backing his team, qb up...FANTASTIC...cant wait for Monday...[/QUOTE]

That's beautiful!!! Way to go Big Jenks!!! :thumbup:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awsome to see Jenkins calling out Rays Lewis, but what did Ray Lewis say, that forced Jenkins into saying the types of things that he said about Lewis?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3726487]It's awsome to see Jenkins calling out Rays Lewis, but what did Ray Lewis say, that forced Jenkins into saying the types of things that he said about Lewis?[/QUOTE]

You didnt see? All over the news last couple days...Ray Lewis talking bout how Jets talk too much, Sanchez cant throw, Rex talks too much....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/0/1/connor_camp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://blog.nj.com/jets_impact/2009/02/small_ton222.jpg[/IMG]

hi ray ray

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JV51;3726495][IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/gallery/files/3/2/0/1/connor_camp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://blog.nj.com/jets_impact/2009/02/small_ton222.jpg[/IMG]

hi ray ray[/QUOTE]

Hopefully T Rich & the Terminator punish Ray continually through the game!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone deserves the right to talk trash heading into a game, it's Ray Lewis. He's the greatest middle linebacker of my generation, and maybe even of all time. With all that said, I have nothing against Ray Lewis running his mouth heading into our Monday night matchup, if anything, I love it. The best way to shut Ray Lewis up, would be to dominate HIS defense on national television - for the entire sports world to witness up close and personal.

Trash talking has always been a part of sports, and as a Jets fan, I love it when I see and hear coaches and players such as Rex Ryan, Kris Jenkins, L.T and Bart Scott talking with a confidence thats second to none.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3726514]If anyone deserves the right to talk trash heading into a game, it's Ray Lewis. He's the greatest middle linebacker of my generation, and maybe even of all time. With all that said, I have nothing against Ray Lewis running his mouth heading into our Monday night matchup, if anything, I love it. The best way to shut Ray Lewis up, would be to dominate HIS defense on national television - for the entire sports world to witness up close and personal.

Trash talking has always been a part of sports, and as a Jets fan, I love it when I see and hear coaches and players such as Rex Ryan, Kris Jenkins, L.T and Bart Scott talking with a confidence thats second to none.[/QUOTE]

+1

I don't like Ray Lewis but I think he's a great player. And what's up with all these folks saying John Connor's gonna blast him on his ass. Last time I looked, Lewis wasn't exactly a small dude. It'd be great to see him get pancaked but I wouldn't bet on that happening.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray's a head case but a good football player. If he had the character of Wilbur Mashall or Mike singletery the he'd be one of the best ever.
    Until he shuts his mouth, he is just a punk, wasting a lot of potential. You can't be "team goal oriented" until you quit thinking about yourself Ray.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][SIZE="6"]I. CANT. WAIT. FOR. THIS. GAME.[/SIZE][/B]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3726487]It's awsome to see Jenkins calling out Rays Lewis, but what did Ray Lewis say, that forced Jenkins into saying the types of things that he said about Lewis?[/QUOTE]

Ray's rant video...

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d81a631c6/Ray-s-rant[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome. I hope Flacco has nightmares about Jenkins for the rest of the season.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3726514][B]If anyone deserves the right to talk trash heading into a game, it's Ray Lewis. He's the greatest middle linebacker of my generation, and maybe even of all time.[/B] With all that said, I have nothing against Ray Lewis running his mouth heading into our Monday night matchup, if anything, I love it. The best way to shut Ray Lewis up, would be to dominate HIS defense on national television - for the entire sports world to witness up close and personal.

Trash talking has always been a part of sports, and as a Jets fan, I love it when I see and hear coaches and players such as Rex Ryan, Kris Jenkins, L.T and Bart Scott talking with a confidence thats second to none.[/QUOTE]

+1 Ray Lewis is an all time great, a great player and great leader of men. I love his passion and heart he plays with. One of the Top 5 players of the past decade in my opinion.

This is going to be a GREAT GAME! I always loved the way Baltimore plays and builds its team, and couldnt of been happier when we hired someone like Rex to do the same here in New York!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I could find video of Ray Lewis mic'd up that MNF game vs KC in 04. Priest Holmes ran at him all night, with Will Shields and Tony Richardson beating his ass over and over again. They mic'd him up to show off his fearless character and big mouth, but it had the opposite effect.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so pumped for this game!! Kris Jenkins is gonna demoralize the Oline!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we are in goalline put Jenkins in at fullback for a play.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3726652]+1 Ray Lewis is an all time great, a great player and great leader of men. I love his passion and heart he plays with. One of the Top 5 players of the past decade in my opinion.

This is going to be a GREAT GAME! I always loved the way Baltimore plays and builds its team, and couldnt of been happier when we hired someone like Rex to do the same here in New York![/QUOTE]

You forgot to add murderer. Now that's the way to lead men. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsonly;3726722]You forgot to add murderer. Now that's the way to lead men. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He looks like OJ to me...

Same crazy, dead, murder eyes.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pblmax99;3726476]"I think he would understand..."[/QUOTE]

funny but I've noticed one of Jenks fav words is "understand".

ALmost everytime he answers a question in an interview he'll say...

"The one thing you've got to understand is..."

Pure useless trivia.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3726723]He looks like OJ to me...

Same crazy, dead, murder eyes.[/QUOTE]

There's something to be said about that ..........................:eek: