Thread: Blah..Monday night.

Veteran

Blah..Monday night.

Anyone else working or going to miss the game monday night?? Ha..misery loves company. Man why couldn't it just be Sun night football!

I'm actually traveling on business and have a business dinner that starts at 7:00!!! Wicked Pissed. The kickoff of game one is the greatest moment of the year for me. Not happy.

Veteran
    Ugh that sux. I'm working as well....sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and just suck it up. I'll be enjoying the games on Sunday at least.

Just record the game, and if possible - make sure to hear nothing about the game until you get back to the house to enjoy the game. If you have no idea of what happened during the game, the feeling should be amazing once you start to watch our opener.

I'm actually loving the fact that we're playing on Monday night, because this Sunday, I'll be able to enjoy matchups such as the Patriots/Bengals, Dolphins/Bills and Colts/Texans to the fullest. I'll be treating the Colts this season, as if they were still a team of the AFC East. I can picture another Jets-Colts AFC Championship game, but this time, I want Manning trying to play in OUR HOUSE.

All League
    This is the reason sick days were invented. I already feel the runny nose and headache coming...cough cough ;)

All League
    I gotta work till 10 but I'll have espn and JI online

All Pro
    to miss a jet game wouldl be a tragesty for me.

[QUOTE=jetscc26;3726508]Anyone else working or going to miss the game monday night?? Ha..misery loves company. Man why couldn't it just be Sun night football![/QUOTE]

We already know why......The NFL is helping the Jets sell PSL's and reduce the huge risk they took given the economy. Hard Knocks, Super Bowl and a ****load of non conventional gametimes this year.

Good business, but who wants to get home to LI at 1 in the morning with work the next day ??
    Last edited by DUNCCFP; 09-10-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=jetscc26;3726508]Anyone else working or going to miss the game monday night?? Ha..misery loves company. Man why couldn't it just be Sun night football![/QUOTE]

:tsk: Nope.

I have to work tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday night, but, I am off on Monday night baby!!!! :beerme:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'm off at exactly 4pm, which is exactly when the game starts for us here on the West Coast. Def going to be driving home at a high rate of speed.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3726556]I'm off at exactly 4pm, which is exactly when the game starts for us here on the West Coast. Def going to be driving home at a high rate of speed.[/QUOTE]

7 pm here in Florida.

I'm off all day Monday anyway, so, it really doesn't matter to me.

I have all day to prepare. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm working = (

till 2 then heading to the game!!!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3726556]I'm off at exactly 4pm, which is exactly when the game starts for us here on the West Coast. Def going to be driving home at a high rate of speed.[/QUOTE]

Im in central California, love having the game early. Will be out of work by 2PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3726571]I'm working = (

till 2 then heading to the game!!!!![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/7/iaremightyfor128520821723593750.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;3726528]This is the reason sick days were invented. I already feel the runny nose and headache coming...cough cough ;)[/QUOTE]

+1 I already used a PTO day for this occasion, scheduled it 3 weeks ago LOL!

Veteran
    ha, I already took sick days last week for a cruise I went on. Have to suck this one up guys....I'll just DVR the game and put ear plugs in the whole night. It's gonna be tough.

Get out of class at 6:45 and will make it back just in time for the start of the game. Will then lock myself in my room to watch as I live with a Giants fan, Eagles fan, and Cowboys fan.

Rookie
    I work 2nd shift. took a vac. day. 3 day weekend. :D