Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Diva or Beast? (b. Marsh)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Diva or Beast? (b. Marsh)

Diva or Beast?
    link from an atl blogger
    [URL="http://ssportstalk.com/?p=144"]http://ssportstalk.com/?p=144[/URL]

[QUOTE]Maybe Brandon Marshall will be Calm about it, but my opinion is he will turn Into a different person if he doesnt get the 7 catches a game he wants and will put his face into Henne’s and cause a TO and McNabb type scene.
    pretty sure he wont do that.. [/QUOTE]

neutral thoughts.. change of subject for you guys

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's the new T.O.....for better, and for worse.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I said on Finheaven, I think his diva streak he had last year had more to do with money than anything else. He was getting paid like a 4th round pick despite playing like a top 5 WR. Now that he's getting paid handsomely, I'd imagine he'll be in a good mood even if he catches "only" 80 or so passes. I get the feeling Henne will force him balls regardless so I doubt his numbers will suffer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3726629]As I said on Finheaven, I think his diva streak he had last year had more to do with money than anything else. He was getting paid like a 4th round pick despite playing like a top 5 WR. Now that he's getting paid handsomely, I'd imagine he'll be in a good mood even if he catches "only" 80 or so passes. I get the feeling Henne will force him balls regardless so I doubt his numbers will suffer.[/QUOTE]

And his history of violent crimes dating back to college? Is that because of money too?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3726633]And his history of violent crimes dating back to college? Is that because of money too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He only beats his women because he's underpaid. Duh.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3726612]Both?[/QUOTE]

+1 The man is a BEAST and top 5 WR, but also a diva as well. I actually think he will be fine in MIA though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hes a cancer, hell of a talent, but a cancer. Mike Shanahan almost cut him once because he was fed up with him, his teammates wanted him benched last season. Just lots of problems with him, especially off the field. But he is a good player.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    He may be a diva off the field, but he's a beast on the field. One of the top WR's in the game today. I rank Brandon Marshall right up there with Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald. Calvin Johnson is another player that would be an unstoppable freak of nature with a consistent QB.

Already cant wait for week 3 - Brandon Marshall vs Darrelle Revis will become one hell of a matchup to watch.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3726678][B]Brandon Marshall vs Darrelle Revis will become one hell of a matchup to watch.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, there won't be much of anything to watch on that side of the field
    because Brandon Marshall and his busted hips will be getting completely shut down by Revis.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3726658]+1 The man is a BEAST and top 5 WR, but also a diva as well. I actually think he will be fine in MIA though.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure with Ricky Williams mentoring him, he'll be a fine outstanding individual.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3726633]And his history of violent crimes dating back to college? Is that because of money too?[/QUOTE]

There are many words I would use to describe a woman beater. "Diva" is not one of those words.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    andre=beast
    marshall=diva

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3726698]There are many words I would use to describe a woman beater. "Diva" is not one of those words.[/QUOTE]

How bout a scumbag, douche bag, POS?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beast for my fantasy team. Thurston Howell III Weeks 3 and 14:yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3726698]There are many words I would use to describe a woman beater. "Diva" is not one of those words.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3726717]How bout a scumbag, douche bag, POS?[/QUOTE]

How bout Pidor, Kozel?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    he never complained about not getting enough catches

besides why wouldnt they throw the ball to him its not like they have any other options