Thread: where and when everything will be on Monday at the GREENHOUSE

Jets Insider VIP

where and when everything will be on Monday at the GREENHOUSE

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-1/Heres-What-Youll-Experience-Opening-Night/f9aff42b-0d53-4f6d-902d-38c4ff55fda3[/url]

PLEASE get "Greenhouse" out there to the masses. Hopefully that becomes the general nickname and Giants fans cry for 30 years. Mara deserves this for not buying the blue lights;)

Veteran
    2 concerts, the Plaza, Dixieland Bank, Bud Light and corporate "corners", and pick up some chips from the "Wise Crew" and about 2 dozen other activities

OH, And by the way, there will also be a football game played at the Stadium.

Football was really great once when it was just about football.

[QUOTE=buickrob;3726769]PLEASE get "Greenhouse" out there to the masses. Hopefully that becomes the general nickname and Giants fans cry for 30 years. Mara deserves this for not buying the blue lights;)[/QUOTE]

"a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions" is hardly the intimidating of nicknames.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=fredmertz;3726813]"a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions" is hardly the intimidating of nicknames.[/QUOTE]

After I saw Rob's post, I thought this was a good temporary nickname amongst ourselves, I agree with you.

[QUOTE=fredmertz;3726813]"a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions" is hardly the intimidating of nicknames.[/QUOTE]

Christ, way to poop on a parade:)

You like Toxic Green Mold Habitat better?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3726818]Christ, way to poop on a parade:)

You like Toxic Green Mold Habitat better?[/QUOTE]

Actually I was thinking more like the Slaughterhouse.

All League
    Charter JI Member

B2 flyover....f*cking sweet.

All League

It's catchy, I like it.

"The Big Ketchup Bottle" isn't any better. :cool: