Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Whites at Home?

Road Whites at Home?

How do we find out what home games the Jets will wear their road whites? Usually the first two games right? I just cannot imagine they would wear white this Monday so that leaves me wondering.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3726801]How do we find out what home games the Jets will wear their road whites? Usually the first two games right? I just cannot imagine they would wear white this Monday so that leaves me wondering.[/QUOTE]

I hope not, Green = D.

Rookie
    Depending on the weather, I'd expect them week 2 against the Pats. Jets seem to wear their whites at home early in the season when it's warmer.....therefore they stay cooler (ala the Pats game last year, opener against the Bengals years ago, etc)

Veteran
    It'll depend on the weather. Since its a 4pm game I could see the Jets wearing green because it wont be that warm. If it were a 1pm game I would expect the white.

no.

green on green.

_

As Long as those Losing Titan jerseys stay in the Closet IAM very Happy!:D

And no pickle pants, please.

All League
    [QUOTE=vin777b;3726847]no.

green on green.

_[/QUOTE]

Yuck.

People crying about all green unis are incredibly ghey.

So it does not get posted on their website or anything I guess. I was hoping we could do a white out Penn State style. That is one of the best things I've ever seen.

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3726921]People crying about all green unis are incredibly ghey.[/QUOTE]

My wouldn't mind green on green if the green pants were actually cooler looking and were at least the same shade of green. We need to make black and green uniforms already. The original prototypes were ugly, but that was the design. The Green and Black t-shirts, performance shirts and polos (like Rex wears) look cool.

Jets Insider VIP
    who cares??

whichever colors we wear, we're going to kick the tar out of the ones that include black and purple

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=Mario;3726838]It'll depend on the weather. [B]Since its a 4pm game [/B]I could see the Jets wearing green because it wont be that warm. If it were a 1pm game I would expect the white.[/QUOTE]

Um....Monday night is a 7pm game guys. ;)

4pm on the West coast, but, 7pm on the East coast where the game is being played.

[QUOTE=sg3;3727067]who cares??

whichever colors we wear, we're going to kick the tar out of the ones that include black and purple[/QUOTE]

+1

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;3727103]+1[/QUOTE]

[B]x 2[/B] ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3727069]Um....Monday night is a 7pm game guys. ;)

4pm on the West coast, but, 7pm on the East coast where the game is being played.[/QUOTE]

I read that also like that, but I think he was referring to the Pats game in week 2, in response to the post in front of his.

I sincerely hope for the opener that they wear Green, regardless of what color pants they wear.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=crasherino;3727123]I read that also like that, but I think he was referring to the Pats game in week 2, in response to the post in front of his.

[B]I sincerely hope for the opener that they wear Green[/B], regardless of what color pants they wear.[/QUOTE]

I would think they will.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3727042]My wouldn't mind green on green if the green pants were actually cooler looking and were at least the same shade of green. We need to make black and green uniforms already. The original prototypes were ugly, but that was the design. The Green and Black t-shirts, performance shirts and polos (like Rex wears) look cool.[/QUOTE]

black as a 3rd color = under no circumstances.

the Jets colors are GREEN and WHITE. No black. Keep it this way. Instead of following all the other sports teams, like sheep

_

[QUOTE=vin777b;3726847]no.

green on green.

_[/QUOTE]

Not a chance they wear that UGLY ASS CRAP to start off the season

Green and White...

Leave it alone. No place for black in the Jets wardrobe.

Green and White.