Thread: Rice and McGahee

Rice and McGahee

who else is concerned about this duo? If I remember correctly, McGahee seems to always tear through the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't feel threatened by the Ravens offense at all.

The only thing that worries me is OUR offense. Sanchez needs to keep his cool and not turn the ball over. Baltimore's defense can eat you alive.

I'm more concerned about Rice in the passing game. I feel very confident about our ability to stop their run.

[QUOTE=NewYorkSackExchange;3726859]who else is concerned about this duo? If I remember correctly, McGahee seems to always tear through the Jets.[/QUOTE]

The past is the past, what Willis McGahee did against the Jets years ago, with the Bills, means absolutely nothing as of right now. He's never dominated us with Jenkins as our NT, Harris and Scott as our two IMLB's, or Rex Ryan as our head coach.

Now that Donte' Stallworth is out due to injury, the only two offensive players that I'm worried about is Ray Rice and Todd Heap. Both of those guys are explosive. I cant picture Boldin doing much of anything against a focused Revis, and I love Antonio Cromartie on Houshmandzadeh. Kyle Wilson should have no problem sticking to Mason like white on rice. I can picture Mason beating Wilson here and there, because of his experience as a route runner, but I cant picture him getting into the endzone against our rookie.

Hall Of Fame
    oh brother...yes mcgahee the "Jet killer" gimmie a break...not the same old jets maybe some wins will scare the ***** out of you.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;3726861]I don't feel threatened by the Ravens offense at all.

[B]The only thing that worries me is OUR offense.[/B] Sanchez needs to keep his cool and not turn the ball over. Baltimore's defense can eat you alive.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya on that one. I'm pretty confident our defense won't get lit up or anything. So it's just our offense that I hope can keep things going and not keep going 3 and out. I just hope it doesn't take till the 2nd half to get things rolling.

But to answer the question...I'm only concerned about Ray Rice. How small and quick he is, is always a problem. The rest of the team is just strong and slow. Jets did pretty well against Sproles in the playoffs so we'll see. I'm sure they have a guy shadowing him a lot, or whatever you call it.

Jets Insider VIP
    I am really worried about Rice, McGahee not so much.