Thread: Looking for the USF Bulls to shock the Florida Gators today.

Looking for the USF Bulls to shock the Florida Gators today.

I love USF, they've built one hell of a program over the years. They have a sophmore QB in BJ Daniels, that should make a strong running for the Heisman Trophy award - This kid is great. Has one hell of an arm and can take over games with his speed rushing the football. This USF offense is explosive and can strike from anywhere on the field, against any defense around.

Now that the Gators are without Tim Tebow, I look for the Gators offense to become exposed as an offense thats not ready to compete on the big stage. This USF defense is also tough as nails.

Lets go Bulls!

TD Bulls, 7-0 lead baby! The Bulls just dominated the Gators defense during our 1st drive of the game. That drive just started on the Bulls own 5 yard line, on the road, in the swamp and BJ Daniels simply took over for the USF offense. BJ ran the ball at will, the Gators defense had no answer for the Bulls option play and BJ ended up throwing a TD pass to top it off.

I like USF as well, but BJ Daniels will never be in the running for the Heisman.

He just threw a pick that led to a Gator TD.

The Bulls are still in good shape.The Gators do not look good at all.Their offense is not good at all.

I'm a canes fan and hate the Gators.....GO BULLS!!!!

7-7 heading into the 2nd half, I'll take it.

Yes, BJ made a couple of mistakes, but he's just getting warmed up. It was no secret that he rushed the football at will during the 1st half, the threat of the run should open up the pass in major ways for BJ and the Bulls offense during the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed4TheGreen View Post

Yes, BJ made a couple of mistakes, but he's just getting warmed up. It was no secret that he rushed the football at will during the 1st half
    Welcome back, DWC.

Damn. 21-7 Gators. That fumble by the Bulls could become deadly if it already hasn't. I mean, the Bulls were driving down the field, inside the red zone, and a fumble on a handoff? Damn. Could have been 14-7 Bulls, but because of that horrible fumble, it's now 21-7 and Florida is in position to run away with the game

All League
    DWCjinx strikes again.

Well, USF played tough during the 1st half, but the Gators simply beat the crap out of the Bulls during the 2nd half.

Not too much to be upset about though, not with a Sunday of NFL football tomorrow, as well as the Jets-Ravens game on Monday night. The Bulls may have no chance for a National championship, but the Jets do!