Thread: Move the pocket Monday night

Move the pocket Monday night

Shotty should move the pocket to buy Sanchez time Monday night. Have him roll out, since he is really good at throwing on the run. We are going to need to beat them through the air.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=GreenSpleen;3727128]Shotty should move the pocket to buy Sanchez time Monday night. Have him roll out, since he is really good at throwing on the run. We are going to need to beat them through the air.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I just hope the timing is there.

pass should be used sparingly

I would love to see us ram it down their throats all night on the ground. i know its cliche, but we need to establish the run and go early with it. Then perhaps take a chance later in the game. Flea flicker ?:jets_helm

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Bing in Buffalo;3727181]I would love to see us ram it down their throats all night on the ground. i know its cliche, but was need to establish the run and go early with it. Teh, perhaps, take a chance later in the game. Flea flicker perhaps?:jets_helm[/QUOTE]

So would I, but who is going to do all the ramming? I think we will see more of mix, utilizing each weapon when necessary.

I think the offense will emphasize running and screen passes to get Sanchez and the offense in a rhythm and to tamper the high adrenaline and excitement that the team is undoubtedly going to have for at least the first quarter.

The Baltimore secondary is very suspect, so by running the ball, opportunities for passing will eventually present themselves. If we can run, I'm confident about our chances, if we get into a shootout, I won't be.