Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Morsel of ex-Jet player moves

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

A Morsel of ex-Jet player moves

The Nuuuggggee won the kicking battle in Bengals camp. Mike Nugent will be doing his best to put up points on Sunday against the Patriots. Nugent's quad lives to kick another day.

Brett Ratliff was added to the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. Brett the Legend Lives on for another pre-season.

Disclaimer Note : I have looked in JI to see a previous mention of these moves but have not seen it, if it was previously posted "Entschuldigen Sie bitte"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did John Hall set-up that medicinal marijuana farm in Maui yet? :D

Heard his surf boards didnt sell too good Russia :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brett Ratliff may be the first ever NFL player to obtain an AARP card while still on a team practice squad

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gangrene;3727222]The Nuuuggggee won the kicking battle in Bengals camp. Mike Nugent will be doing his best to put up points on Sunday against the Patriots. Nugent's quad lives to kick another day.

Brett Ratliff was added to the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad. Brett the Legend Lives on for another pre-season.

Disclaimer Note : I have looked in JI to see a previous mention of these moves but have not seen it, if it was previously posted "Entschuldigen Sie bitte"[/QUOTE]

kickers are so fickle, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nuge do well.

Garrett Hartley went from hero of the Super Bowl to Zero for Week 1. Its the reason I don't mind Folk replacing Feely. Unless you are the top 3 kickers in the league, they basically are all the same.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that David Clowney will likely be signed by the Chiefs next week. I'm wondering if he'll have any more success over there - doubt it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe next August

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish the Clown and these dudes all the best except when they are playing the Jets.

Jet players who hold out and get traded I have less of a feeling of good will towards.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    wallace wright went on IR in carolina

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;3727263]wallace wright went on IR in carolina[/QUOTE]

Shame.

Dude is good at what he does.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking to see when McNight gets on the ex-Jet list.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Heynowguy;3727281]I'm looking to see when McNight gets on the ex-Jet list.[/QUOTE]

After Game 10 :yes::yes::yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know how Dewayne Robertson has done with the Broncos as a 4-3 DT?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3727295]Anyone know how Dewayne Robertson has done with the Broncos as a 4-3 DT?[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? cause I thought Robertson got cut by the Broncos last year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Heynowguy;3727281]I'm looking to see when McNight gets on the ex-Jet list.[/QUOTE]

That is a ridiculous thing to say. The guy is a Jets player. We are Jets fans! We should be hoping that all our players do great! so many great rbs had fumble problems in their first few NFL years. Try looking up what Eric Dickerson, and Earl Campbell did in their first few years. I am not saying he will be as good as them but many guys had fumble problems and Jets fans did not get on their case about it. HOLMES had more fumbles then most receivers last year. I am sure you knew that. SHONN GREENE had a fumble problem and it cost us a game v the Blowfish. mcKnight can not catch a break from some Jets fans. I guess it makes them feel important and smart.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3727295]Anyone know how Dewayne Robertson has done with the Broncos as a 4-3 DT?[/QUOTE]

The Bronco's aren't a 4-3 team...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't even play last year....nevermind this year. Out of the league, it seems.

And yeah, this was on Clowney's twitter on Sep 8th - "God is so good,.. 8am Flight to Kansas City. 8:23 PM Sep 8th via Echofon" Wouldn't surprise me if he latched on there shortly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

He's been playing in the 7-11 League. He was owned by a stockroom guy last week.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3727402]That is a ridiculous thing to say. The guy is a Jets player. We are Jets fans! We should be hoping that all our players do great! so many great rbs had fumble problems in their first few NFL years. Try looking up what Eric Dickerson, and Earl Campbell did in their first few years. I am not saying he will be as good as them but many guys had fumble problems and Jets fans did not get on their case about it. HOLMES had more fumbles then most receivers last year. I am sure you knew that. S[B]HONN GREENE had a fumble problem and it cost us a game v the Blowfish[/B]. mcKnight can not catch a break from some Jets fans. I guess it makes them feel important and smart.[/QUOTE]

More importantly, it was Ted F------ Ginn. I am concerned about everybody's fumbling after this preseason. Hope it doesn't carry over

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

He was playing linebacker with the Skins lol. I don't know if he got cut.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3727276]Shame.

Dude is good at what he does.[/QUOTE]

ah man total bummer..i was really hoping he'd break out in carolina