Thread: Keller & Mangold @NYJ Kickoff Rally NYC

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Keller & Mangold @NYJ Kickoff Rally NYC

I thought it was very nice of them to take time out from their busy schedules to jump in a helicopter and fly into the South Street Seaport for the NY Jets 2010 Kickoff Rally yesterday. :cool:

I'm no Spielberg but I hope you enjoy the raw footage I shot off my RCA Vidcam:

[URL]http://www.twitvid.com/VK71S[/URL]

Good luck Monday night & bring home a win. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 6 minutes in but cool video.

Thanks, Sue. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice work, sue

I noticed you spent most of the time focusing on Mangold, though

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3727374]nice work, sue I noticed you spent most of the time focusing on Mangold, though[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the little guy in the suit with the microphone kept directing all the questions at Mangold? :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed the video, I just let the camera roll and nice of the guys to host the rally. And either it's a running joke from Hard Knocks or Jason Taylor is kind of a dick and decided last minute to blow off the fans & the event.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3727397]Maybe because the little guy in the suit with the microphone kept directing all the questions at Mangold? :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed the video, I just let the camera roll and nice of the guys to host the rally. And either it's a running joke from Hard Knocks or Jason Taylor is kind of a dick and decided last minute to blow off the fans & the event.[/QUOTE]

I really don't wanna defend the d-bag but that seemed like all jokes to me...

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3727414]I really don't wanna defend the d-bag but that seemed like all jokes to me...[/QUOTE]

Could be, but his name was on the official NewYork Jets website as an attendee along with Mangold, Keller and one other player who also didn't show. Maybe he was in the car with Taylor. Dustin & Mangold came via helicopter which was very cool & always a fun ride.

Either way it was a very nice event, great crowd, plenty of giveaways, live music and you couldn't have ordered up a nicer evening on the East River at Pier 17 in NYC. :)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3727438]Could be, but his name was on the official NewYork Jets website as an attendee along with Mangold, Keller and one other player who also didn't show. Maybe he was in the car with Taylor. Dustin & Mangold came via helicopter which was very cool & always a fun ride.

Either way it was a very nice event, great crowd, plenty of giveaways, live music and you couldn't have ordered up a nicer evening on the East River at Pier 17 in NYC. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome :thumbup:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Dustin & Mangold took pics of each other in the helicopter and at the 2010 Kickoff Rally:

[URL]http://twitpic.com/2n4q8i[/URL]

[URL]http://twitpic.com/2n4o7s[/URL]

[URL]http://plixi.com/p/44374512[/URL]

Nicely done guys. :cool: