Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Denard Robinson

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,850

    Denard Robinson

    Singlehandedly owned Notre Dame. Lovin' it!

  2. #2
    I can't wait to watch Greg Jones or Eric Gordon break this kid in half...

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    I can't wait to watch Greg Jones or Eric Gordon break this kid in half...
    That's funny because I can't wait to wade through hordes of weeping drunk State fans when outside my goddamn stadium when Denard reasserts Michigan's dominance over Little Brother in a month.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Paranoid Jet View Post
    That's funny because I can't wait to wade through hordes of weeping drunk State fans when outside my goddamn stadium when Denard reasserts Michigan's dominance over Little Brother in a month.
    Having the PB in East Lansing consecutive years is so much fun though...

    It's been there two already, a third won't be so bad, would it?

    lolz

    I hope ya'll do just well enough this year to keep Rodriguez there a little while longer.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Having the PB in East Lansing consecutive years is so much fun though...

    It's been there two already, a third won't be so bad, would it?

    lolz

    I hope ya'll do just well enough this year to keep Rodriguez there a little while longer.
    Yeah to speak honestly with you I'm really curious to see what happens if Rodriguez has seven wins or so this year. It doesn't take away all the things that have happened, and I don't want to get saddled with a bad coach for ever (if indeed he is one; the jury is still out).

    MSU has a really good team but the gap in quality between U of M and MSU has been overstated.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,121
    THE Ohio State.

  7. #7
    What a completely embarrassing performance from Michigan.

    Could have been shades of App State all over again.

    This team just simply isn't motivated and should be thankful they eeked out wins the last two weeks.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,850
    First quarterback in Division I Football Bowl Subdivision history to have 2 games in a CAREER that included 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards. And he's just finished game 5 of his sophomore year.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    First quarterback in Division I Football Bowl Subdivision history to have 2 games in a CAREER that included 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards. And he's just finished game 5 of his sophomore year.
    He's in for a very rude awakening next week...

    Indiana just completely shredded Michigan's defense.

    I wonder what State will do

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by The Paranoid Jet View Post
    That's funny because I can't wait to wade through hordes of weeping drunk State fans when outside my goddamn stadium when Denard reasserts Michigan's dominance over Little Brother in a month.
    Oh? You willing to make a avatar bet for that?

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,121
    He's a poor man's Taylor Martinez.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    He's in for a very rude awakening next week...

    Indiana just completely shredded Michigan's defense.

    I wonder what State will do
    Great point. I'm sure State's offense will pose many problems for Denard.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    Great point. I'm sure State's offense will pose many problems for Denard.
    Was two seperate points...

    Should have clarified better...

    So... How'd Denard fare against a legit defense

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    Oh? You willing to make a avatar bet for that?
    He was blinded by a mediocre team beating up on high school squads...

    It's okay.





    Thanks for the third one in a row Little Sister

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us