View Poll Results: So what thread title is most likely at JI on Tuesday morning?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Bowl, here we come!

7 10.77%
  • No more doubts, we have our franchise QB!

6 9.23%
  • LT could be our most important acquisition in years!

13 20.00%
  • Wow, Jets should actually give Revis a RAISE!

0 0%
  • Look out '85 Bears, D may be BETTER than last year!

16 24.62%
  • Oh well, is it April? See you in the Draft Forum

3 4.62%
  • We are going nowhere this year with Sanchez!

12 18.46%
  • So much for Matt Slauson at OG

3 4.62%
  • The holdout hurt Revis, he was not ready for this game!

2 3.08%
  • Fire Folk!!!

3 4.62%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most likely JI Thread Title on Tuesday after Jets game is...

Jets Insider VIP

Most likely JI Thread Title on Tuesday after Jets game is...

Looking forward to the Super Bowl....or looking forward to the draft?
    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-11-2010 at 08:05 PM.

I voted for LT. I think he'll have a very good game against the Ravens.

I like the looking forward to the 85 Bears defense choice, but I refuse to vote until you add "looking forward to the Patriots game'.

No matter what happens during the Ravens game, I'll be more than ready for the Patriots. That game has the potential to be huge. I could care less if it's "only week two", during a 16 game season, every game is huge no matter which week it is.

I can really picture the Bengals beating the Patriots tomorrow, now say that happens, and the Jets take out the Ravens on Monday night - The Patriots could be 0-2 and actually 2 1/2 games back of the Jets heading into week 3.

With the Patriots schedule during the 1st half of the season, their season could be over before it started with teams such as the Bills, Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers and Vikings all up next after the Jets.

Same goes for the Jets. Lose the Ravens game, and we BETTER beat the Patriots, because if not, we could be 0-2 with the Dolphins up next. Our season could turn into a disaster before we know it. Thats why, this Ravens game is so important but no matter what happens during this Ravens game, the Patriots game will be huge for both teams.

I picked the one that complains about Sanchez, though I won't be the one complaining.

I just think there's too many people who will refuse to look at the defense he's going up against and get frustrated when he puts up less than stellar numbers . . .

Talk is cheap.

Jets are first to win in New Stadium!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=OCCH;3727386]I picked the one that complains about Sanchez, though I won't be the one complaining.

I just think there's too many people who will refuse to look at the defense he's going up against and get frustrated when he puts up less than stellar numbers . . .[/QUOTE]

Agree, that was my vote too. Baltimore's defense is no picnic for a young quarterback.

Veteran
    I voted

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]L to the MOTHERF*CKING T!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/jetsnrangers/LT.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/jetsnrangers/ladainian-tomlinson-stiff-arm.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/jetsnrangers/LTRaiders.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/jetsnrangers/LTRams.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/jetsnrangers/LTSTIFFARM.jpg[/IMG]

He's gonna be "Out for justice"!

Hall Of Fame
    Some very tough choices there...

I went with 85 Bears....

But LT, Super Bowl, Franchise QB are all likely as well.

Basically, I think we'll see a lot of 1 thru 5

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3727530]Some very tough choices there...

I went with 85 Bears....

But LT, Super Bowl, Franchise QB are all likely as well.

Basically, I think we'll see a lot of 1 thru 5[/QUOTE]

Cool. I tried to be somewhat even-handed about it. The first 5 are positives that we could see if the Jets win, the next 5 are good candidates if we lose on MNF.

Jets Insider VIP
    so far the count in the poll is [B]31[/B] Jet FANS to only 14 SOJF

closing in on three to one

promising
    Last edited by sg3; 09-12-2010 at 09:17 AM.

At least we have 10 votes for the 85' Bears one, but there is also 8 votes for us going no where with Sanchez. I personally voted for the first option lolz. I think people need to quit worrying about Sanchez. We have a defense that could be just as good or close to it as the 00' Ravens, 02' Bucs and maybe just maybe the 85' Bears.

I went with Slauson because i think Ngata is going to abuse him on Monday. Doesn't mean we'll lose necessarily, but I don't see him having a good game.

I went with the "look out '85 Bears, D may be BETTER than last year!".

Our defense is full of nothing but talent, under Rex Ryan, this unit has crazy potential. There is no doubt in my mind, that this defense is much improved from the defense that ranked #1 last season.

- The return of Kris Jenkins will improve our entire defense.
    - Antonio Cromartie is a major upgrade over Lito Sheppard.
    - Kyle Wilson is already an upgrade over Dwight Lowery as our nickel back.
    - Once Calvin Pace returns, a Jason Taylor-Calvin Pace pass rush could be sick.
    - Rex Ryan will have a better feel for his players during year number two.
    - The players will have a better feel for Rex Ryans scheme during year number two.
    - Any type of production from Gholston will become a bonus. Gholston just had his strongest offseason, training camp and preseason.
    - We now know what we have with players such as DeVito and Pouha. They play tough.

This defense has the makings to be something special.

Where's the Schotty sucks title? The Bring Back Hackett title?

I can guarantee Schotty is going to be roasted on here after every incomplete pass, after every 1 yard running play...After every drive that doesn't produce a TD...

Unfortunately, I can't vote for my anticipated thread: "THE SOJ LOUNGE: COME ON IN AND EMBRACE OUR LEGACY".

All Pro
    lol funny thread, but thoughtful poll options

I went with the LT one. I think its going to be bloody knuckled 10-10 type of game, but LT makes the difference in the 4th quarter

Win or lose i'm gonna pick my own option and say we'll get the "Cut Gholston" thread just because there's one after every game.

All League
    We'll see our first "Fire Schotty!" thread, no doubt. If not this week, at least by October.

Fire Folk!