Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Bold Predictions.....What a Crock....Sound Familiar?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

10 Bold Predictions.....What a Crock....Sound Familiar?

[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/schragers-week-1-nfl-cheat-sheet?gt1=39002[/url]

Here's to hoping FOX Sports spits the bit right out of the gate. Gee, wasn't there a prediction last year that the Jet's would start the season 0 - 5? Some will never learn,. C'mon Jets! Make them wrong in week 1!!!:steamin:

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    BOOO...we might lose moday night but the patsies game is a W for us no doubt

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigJet85;3727591]BOOO...we might lose moday night but the patsies game is a W for us no doubt[/QUOTE]

If we do lose Monday Night, that Pats game becomes an absolute must win.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    For all the BS of everyone claiming that the Jets are the SB pick I have seen more of the so called experts jumping on the Ravens bandwagon for quite sometime now!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it common knowledge by know that every time something good happens to the Jets people don't believe it and say it was a miracle and that they will do bad the next year, or next game? Who cares what they say? I will let people bash the Jets all day :zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    this shrager jackass may actually BE the same jackass who predicted the Jets would start 0-5 last season.

we should remember that FOX is the same organization that employs both Barf Hubbecccch and Sarah Palin

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3727601]this shrager jackass may actually BE the same jackass who predicted the Jets would start 0-5 last season.

we should remember that FOX is the same organization that employs [B]both Barf Hubbecccch and Sarah Palin[/B][/QUOTE]

Can it get much worse? :D This jackass also predicted that Rex Grossman will have more starts than Donovan McNabb and be better than Kevin Kolb. Are we seriously listening to this guy??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    what a crock. at least the jets can use it as bulletin board material.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He predicts that the Ravens will put up 31 points on this D!?!?! LOL That greatly reduces his credibility as well. I don't think the Jets are a lock but if they do lose it will be a low scoring game. I can see this game turning out 13-10 either way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did this myth start that "everybody" has picked the Jets to win the Superbowl? At that point, you know he's just making things up in order to justify taking a shot at the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3727601]this shrager jackass may actually BE the same jackass who predicted the Jets would start 0-5 last season.
    [/QUOTE]

lol, he is the same guy...

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199094[/url]

Looks like the actual article was taken down (Shocker), but there's a copy of the Jets part.

I guess when we make you look like a fool last year, you can't resist but to try and try again.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;3727626]He predicts that the Ravens will put up 31 points on this D!?!?! LOL That greatly reduces his credibility as well. I don't think the Jets are a lock but if they do lose it will be a low scoring game. I can see this game turning out 13-10 either way.[/QUOTI

I believe the Ravens will put 31 on the Jets, at least 14 points off Sanchez turnovers, maybe more. I am ready for 3rd and 8s all game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3727639]lol, he is the same guy...

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199094[/url]

Looks like the actual article was taken down (Shocker), but there's a copy of the Jets part.

I guess when we make you look like a fool last year, you can't resist but to try and try again.[/QUOTE]

holy crap -- I'm not senile yet, after all

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    HERE IT IS, -- last years 0-5 prediction from the very same JACKASS who's predicting bad things for the Jets again NOW

The New York Jets will start the season 0-5.
    by Peter Schrager
    Link

What's that? Someone in the media speaking somewhat negatively about Rex Ryan's boys? No flipping way, that's impossible!

Listen, I understand that coach Ryan's personality and media accessibility is a welcome change from the silent treatment Eric Mangini gave New York-area scribes for the past three years, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to trick themselves into thinking this team can survive a brutal September schedule with a rookie quarterback manning the ship.

They won't.

A Week 1 nationally-televised trip to Houston will be anything but a walk in the park, back-to-back home games versus the Patriots and Titans are almost automatic losses and road games in New Orleans and Miami in Weeks 4 and 5 will more than likely feature the Jets as underdogs as well.

Jets fans, I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer, here. Really, I'm not. I'm just being a realist.

Your local media's let you down, awed and dazzled by a head coach that looks them in the eye during press conferences and gives them the occasional juicy quote. That might make for good copy. But it doesn't guarantee a good start to what will be nothing short of a gauntlet to start the season.

0-5? For a team that everyone's seemingly really high on in 2009?

Yes, I think so.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like no one is giving the Jets credit anymore... good.

Are you F-ing kidding me with 8-8???? Sanchez was HORRIBLE last year and we were easily a 10 win team (coule have won 3 more games than we did). Sanchez will be better, we have more weapons on O, and the Defense will be better with Jenks, Poole, Cro and Wilson.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like most have jumped off the bandwagon and i like it that way. keep on doubting and dont hop back on at any point

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm much happier when all the experts give us NO chance. Especially with us playing those almost UNANIMOUSLY selected MIGHTY BLACKBIRDS OF BALIMUR on Monday

Last year, we were UNANIMOUSLY picked by the experts to be under .500 and to get crushed by those MIGHTY TEXANS of HOUSTON on the road in week one with a rookie HC and a rookie QB...

final was 35-7 I believe

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

10 Bold Predictions.....What a Crock....Sound Familiar?

See what he says about the Raiders? 'Nuff said.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The funniest part of the article was Carson Palmer going to the pro bowl.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3727601]
    we should remember that FOX is the same organization that employs both Barf Hubbecccch and [B]Sarah Palin[/B][/QUOTE]

Could be worse, they could have employed Barack Obama, the worst president of my life time..