Thread: Lupica's love for the Giants, & disdain for the Jets

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Lupica's love for the Giants, & disdain for the Jets

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/09/12/2010-09-12_john_mara_sees_dawn_of_new_era_for_new_york_giants_does_not_trashtalk_jets_bicke.html[/url]

is very obvious in this article..I love this quote:

"Mara, whose grandfather started the team, knows how hard and fast the Jets have come on under Rex Ryan, knows how they have dominated the preseason coverage because of a holdout and an HBO television show, knows that Ryan has said plenty about how the Jets are going to be the lead - and barking - dogs in the new stadium, how they plan to win their division and the AFC and the Super Bowl, most likely go on from there to world domination"

WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE SH*T- how about the Jets getting alot of preseason coverage bc they got to within a half of the Super Bowl with a rookie head coach AND quarterback? And they made the biggest splash in the offseason with the additions of Tomlinson, Cromartie & Taylor? How about the fact the Giants gave up on coach Coughlin down the stretch last year? What'd they do in the offseason? Nothing. Eff off, Lupica, you can take your Giants pride & tradition & shove it up your A$$-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago, I went to the US Open at Winged Foot and ended up standing next to Poopica. He must like the Giants b/c he is an actual midget. I am only 5'8" and I towered over him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two "sports personalities" that I go above and beyond to avoid; Fatcessa and Lupica.:yes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides the fact that all his articles are political manifesto's about hating Bush, etc.

Shut the hell up - you write sports no one gives a crap about your political opinions!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are within 1,200 minutes of the Superbowl.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/MMathers79/19-lollipop-guild.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3727927]Two "sports personalities" that I go above and beyond to avoid; Fatcessa and Lupica.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Agree 110%.

Also, I love the Joe Namath/John Dockery football camp pic!!! Qunnipiac College. I went to that camp for 4 years from 5th thru 8th grade in the early 80s.

I have 4 pics just like that!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame Lupica didn't learn more about class and dignity during his years working with Dick Schaap.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Guck the Fiants;3729063]Agree 110%.

Also, I love the Joe Namath/John Dockery football camp pic!!! [B] Qunnipiac College[/B]. I went to that camp for 4 years from 5th thru 8th grade in the early 80s.

I have 4 pics just like that!![/QUOTE]

As a member of Quinnipiac's graduating class in it's first year as a university (2001), I take exception to this. ;):D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3729064]It's a shame Lupica didn't learn more about class and dignity during his years working with Dick Schaap.[/QUOTE]

I had dick schapp in college. Hurts like hell.

Luckily, a little penicillin took care of it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3729071]As a member of Quinnipiac's graduating class in it's first year as a university (2001), I take exception to this. ;):D[/QUOTE]

My apologies. I was a member of the first graduating class of Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre Pa...We were the first class to attend the "University" for all 4 years after the switch from "College"

If anyone understands where you are coming from, its me!