Broncos @ Jaguars
    Panthers @ Giants

[U]4:00[/U]
    Cardinals @ Rams
    49ers @ Seahawks
    Packers @ Eagles

[U]8:20[/U]
    Cowboys @ Redskins

Enjoy the games everyone! I know I will.

lets go bills and let go bengals

[QUOTE=sect313;3727655]lets go bills and let go bengals[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I'm pumped up about this Patriots-Bengals game!

Also, don't forget about the Colts-Texans game... Lets go Houston! I'm ready to treat the Colts, as if they were still a team of the AFC East this year. The AFC East isn't enough if we have dreams of a SB, with the type of team we have, it's all about having the best record in the entire AFC this year.

I'm not a big fan of the NFC, but I'll be watching the Packers-Eagles game at 4:00. The Packers should be pretty damn good this year. I'm looking for Green Bay to give the Saints a run for their money for the #1 seed out of the NFC this season. I love watching Aaron Rodgers play.

All League
    Also, go Niners!

I have them in the JI Survivor pool.

Anyway, I don't even care that the Jets aren't playing today. It should be a great day of football.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3727729]Also, go Niners!

I have them in the JI Survivor pool.

Anyway, I don't even care that the Jets aren't playing today. It should be a great day of football.[/QUOTE]

See, I didn't wanna take the 49ers this early in the season, because I feel they'll be a really good team heading into the playoffs. I may have to take the 49ers during the WC weekend. (Thats if I'm lucky enough to get there). But I'm not playing to survive, I'm playing to win :D

I took the Browns over the Bucs in Tampa with the JI survivor pool. My season could be over before it started lol

All League
    GO BENGALS AND BILLS!!!!

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3727922]GO BENGALS AND BILLS!!!![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah!

I cant wait to see what the Pats are made of up against a tough Bengals team.

I'd also love to see a Texans upset over the Colts. But today, I'll be watching the Patriots game on the BIG SCREEN, while switching back and forth with the Dolphins-Bills and Colts-Texans game with the regular size TV.

Bengals getting the ball first. Score here and SET THE TONE!

You can ALREADY tell that the Patriots lack a pass rush as well as a secondary.

1st down!

I spoke too soon, palmer just got sacked but hey, what can I say? I'm just excited to see football again!

Anybody think it's kind of gay that the Giants still call themselves "The New York Football Giants"

I mean the baseball Giants left decades ago....no need to differentiate anymore.

All League
    [QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3727931]I spoke too soon, palmer just got sacked but hey, what can I say? I'm just excited to see football again![/QUOTE]

+1 they looked surprisingly good on 3rd and short

All League
    A. Hernandez. Yikes!

Hall Of Fame
    Aaron Hernandez seems perfect for the Pats.

All League

All League
    WOW Impressive drive for the Pats against a top defense, still early but they look good.

There rookie TE Hernandez looks like a real threat in the passing game, even though he was wide open he has some speed, could be trouble when thrown in there with Moss/Welker.

lol patriots still run the same f'n plays, and teams still dont adjust. Screen to Welker. Simple.

[QUOTE=PaPZ187;3727937]WOW Impressive drive for the Pats against a top defense, still early but they look good.

There rookie TE Hernandez looks like a real threat in the passing game, even though he was wide open he has some speed, could be trouble when thrown in there with Moss/Welker.[/QUOTE]

I agree, one hell of a drive for the Patriots and Brady, Welker and Hernandez were all impressive.

Welker looked as strong as ever, I still cant believe he's playing already. After that type of injury, he shouldn't have been playing until AT LEAST week 10 of this season. It's amazing how fast he recovered.

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3727938]lol patriots still run the same f'n plays, and teams still dont adjust. Screen to Welker. Simple.[/QUOTE]

next time he lines up for a screen I send a gunner and rip up his knee again...heh, send a message. I hate those gay little screens they run

Carson Palmer sucks. 3rd and 2 and he overthrows the ball.

Veteran
    haha giants fan booing their team already