Thread: NFL Sunday Ticket free preview on Direct TV this weekend...

Jets Insider VIP

NFL Sunday Ticket free preview on Direct TV this weekend...

Just a heads up... I can't wait to watch games other than the Giants and Pats.

[QUOTE=SBIII;3727689]Just a heads up... I can't wait to watch games other than the Giants and Pats.[/QUOTE]

You better be prepared to call up Direct TV and order youself the ticket, because once you watch one week of the NFL Sunday ticket, you'll quickly become hooked.

Your NFL Sundays will never be the same after today.

Direct TV may advertise the NFL Sunday ticket for a price of 300.00, but, it's only a sales pitch. We got the NFL Sunday ticket for 160.00 this year, all you have to do is call and complain about the prices being too high, when you know of others who have deals of 160-180 - And they'll quickly start the negotiation process.

Jets Insider VIP
    You just inspired me... I ordered it and saved over $100... Got it for $200.

[QUOTE=SBIII;3727736]You just inspired me... I ordered it and saved over $100... Got it for $200.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Glad I could help.

You need two TV's to enjoy the package to the fullest though.

One for the Jets games and one for either the Patriot-Dolphin games or the Red Zone channel. The Red Zone is bad ass.

Veteran
    Scince I'm in fl I bought it along time ago it Is so good but too many channels to find the gamenlol but it rocks:yes:

Veteran
    Been with DirectTV NFL TICKET since day one of existence. Now they offer NFL TO GO where if your traveling you can watch the games on your Laptop or IPHONE.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3727689]Just a heads up... I can't wait to watch games other than the Giants and Pats.[/QUOTE]

=============================================

Oh wow, I missed it.

Did you have to cut that tree down?

Glad you got the ticket.:)

Veteran

Sunday Ticket on Directv

I have not purchased it but currently have access to all games. Just a heads up to everyone. Must be a week 1 free trial or something.

All League
    Dumped DirecTV after 8 years. More fiscal responsibility than anything else. Went with the Comcast 'Triple Play' dealy.
    So I am 'Ticket-less' for the first time since.
    Turned on 'Red Zone' and it is the ONLY way to watch when the NYJ are not on.
    It is early but I doubt very much I will miss the Ticket.