Thread: **** Terry Bradshaw

**** Terry Bradshaw

says the Jets will disappoint this season.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=marano;3727872]says the Jets will disappoint this season.[/QUOTE]

oh no! :eek: fo real...who cares? :rolleyes:

All League
    everyone on the fox pre show is an idiot, i dont know how you can watch that

All League
    Great thread.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I've been following football for so freakin long now that I don't bother with any of the pre game shows anymore. These guys opinions are just that-opinions-and they hardly are ever any more insightful or informative as that of a friend or co-worker. The only difference is they have a camera of microphone in front of their face. I turn on the tv at game time and often have the sound turned WAY down. To borrow from Elvis Costello, I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused!

[QUOTE=jets27-23;3727897]I've been following football for so freakin long now that I don't bother with any of the pre game shows anymore. These guys opinions are just that-opinions-and they hardly are ever any more insightful or informative as that of a friend or co-worker. The only difference is they have a camera of microphone in front of their face. I turn on the tv at game time and often have the sound turned WAY down. To borrow from Elvis Costello, I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused![/QUOTE]

Ditto. Pregame shows if anything make the morning move slower to me. These forums are a much better outlet for my morning football fix these days. What any one "expert" thinks doesn't really change what will happen on the field so I tend to drown it all out, either positive or negative.

Good. His show disappoints me all the time. So we're even.