Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Pats this good or are the Begals this bad.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the Pats this good or are the Begals this bad.

Watching this game, what's up with these two teams. The pats look like the are on fire and the Bengals suck.
    I'm looking for the cameras on the sidelines. :eek:
    What do you think?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Combination of both.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    definitely a combination. the bengals look god awful but the pats D looks a lot better than i thought it would. They are looking pretty physical upfront and their back 7 are flying around making plays. It's going to be a very interesting game against them week 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something wrong with Palmer. He has no power to his throws now. I've said it in the preseason. Might possibly have Chad disease.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im tired of the bengals trying to be good, they are so unprepared for the game. What a poorly coached team, not to mention t.o & stinco leave half early before the rest of the team. Meanwhile 1 sec left for a hailmary before the half and neither of them on the field. what a bunch of crap

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3728044]Something wrong with Palmer. He has no power to his throws now. I've said it in the preseason. Might possibly have Chad disease.[/QUOTE]

hasn't been the same since the elbow surgery. this is what nobody really wants to concede, that carson palmer, heisman winner and #1 pick, isn't half the qb he used to be.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots have impressed me. It would be amazing to see the Bengals get their head out of their ass and come back from 21 down. Will it happen? Chances say no, but that WOULD be a heart breaking loss for NE.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bellijerk is as good as they come with a whole summer to prepare. The Bengals are seeing things they are not prepared for....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    TD Patriots. This game is over.

I'll be pulling for the Bills over the Phins and watching that game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bengals: "Continuing the Tradition of Embarrassing Ineptitude". Carson Palmer and Marvin Lewis should both be pitched into a bubbling cauldron of sh*t. What garbage. Thanks for nothing, Cincy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats look great. 5 plays of 20 or more - to 5 different players.

Tate is incredible.

Still the team to beat in the AFC East, as always.

DC

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the Pats this good or are the Begals this bad.

[QUOTE=dcronin;3728082]The Pats look great. 5 plays of 20 or more - to 5 different players.

Tate is incredible.

Still the team to beat in the AFC East, as always.

DC[/QUOTE]

Tate is not incredible. Cinch is generating ZERO pads rush. You can't let Brady pick you a part like that.

Their defence looks good though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats are this Good!!!! The key to remember the Pats with Brady have NEVER been bad, Ever!!! So people out here who were saying they were going to suck never made any sense to me.

The truth is the Jets could win ten games this year and still not win the division!!!:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats are not impressive.

They are decent and we knew this.

Cinci looks like absolute garbage... That crap they are trying to pass off as Defense will NEVER happen week 2 against us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3728110]The Pats are not impressive.

They are decent and we knew this.

Cinci looks like absolute garbage... That crap they are trying to pass off as Defense will NEVER happen week 2 against us.[/QUOTE]

Don't fool yourself. As much as I agree that the Cincy players are the personification of dog waste, the Cheats are not chumps. They have plenty of weapons. Let's hope our defense shows up and does not take them too lightly. I want them destroyed, and hope to see Bellicheat crying/pi$$ed off on the sidelines.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good observations in this thread. Palmer's decline is almost a taboo discussion in the league but you're right, he's a shell of the QB he once was. Pats always rise to the occasion and are clearly a passing Offense. Glad we have Revis back. We'll need him!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    we don't know the answer yet. subject both teams to additional testing to validate.

one thing is for sure -- NE's OLine has insulated Brady from getting hit, and that is a recipe for disaster.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phuck the Patriots and the Bengals.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bengals need a QB, Carson Palmer is washed up.

A short career for a high draft pick that was supposed to be the face of a franchise.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minus the cheat's pick 6 and return touchdown it was an even score. More Bengals sucking, imo.