Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes Welker

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Wes Welker

What a player. Not even 12 months removed from that injury, and two touchdowns today in the first half. Looks quick as ever.

Kyle Wilson or whoever we have on him next week is going to have their hands full.

All League
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3728069]What a player. Not even 12 months removed from that injury, and two touchdowns today in the first half. Looks quick as ever.

Kyle Wilson or whoever we have on him next week is going to have their hands full.[/QUOTE]

:mad::mad:
    Kinda sucks a lot!!! I figured we had a season without his annoying little azz!! :steamin:

Veteran
    Just 18 yards though.

As much as I despise the Cheats, that's how much I respect Welker. That guy plays for my team any day of the week. He's clutch/money.

Veteran

Wes Welker

Hgh is a beautiful think. I am still not actually impressed with his ability. He's an average receiver at best who is used perfectly for his skill set.

The first td was a good play bunch two tea in front of him on a screen. The 2nd one ehh not impressive.

[QUOTE=Funaz;3728087] He's an average receiver at best who is used perfectly for his skill set.

[/QUOTE]

LOL.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Yup. That little Bastid is back! Good for him, bad for defenses. Pretty good for my fantasy team though. :O

Wes Welker has impressed. After that injury, I would have bet that he wouldn't have been back before week 10, I would have also bet that he wouldn't ever be the same type of WR. I guess I was wrong on both counts.

One thing is for sure, this man has heart and guts. He must have worked his ass off to return this quickly.

3 words...

[B][SIZE="6"]HUMAN[/SIZE] [/B]

[B][SIZE="6"]GROWTH[/SIZE] [/B]

[B][SIZE="6"]HORMONE [/SIZE][/B]

What's wrong with everybody here?
    And he doesn't look all that elusive either.

Haven't seen him make any cuts or anything. Bungles Defense sucks. Lets see how he does against a real D

:rolleyes:

Veteran

Wes Welker

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3728091]LOL.[/QUOTE]

He is only a threat going left to right. Can't stretch the field and is basically the dump off option.

He's good in space, but would be nothing without moss opening up the underneath stuff.

If moss ever gets hurt watch sellers numbers shrivel.

[QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3728098]Wes Welker has impressed. After that injury, I would have bet that he wouldn't have been back before week 10, I would have also bet that he wouldn't ever be the same type of WR. I guess I was wrong on both counts.

[B]One thing is for sure, this man has heart and guts[/B]. He must have worked his ass off to return this quickly.[/QUOTE]

Chrebet and Welker both played/play a mile above their stature. Guys like this are the reason I hate frauds like McKnight.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3728102]Chrebet and Welker both played/play a mile above their stature. Guys like this are the reason I hate frauds like McKnight.[/QUOTE]

I cannot believe you compare him to Chrebet :eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3728102]Chrebet and Welker both played/play a mile above their stature. Guys like this are the reason I hate frauds like McKnight.[/QUOTE]

Racist.

:alien:

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3728104]I cannot believe you compare him to Chrebet :eek:[/QUOTE]

What's so hard to believe? Both are talented, small, clutch receivers who I'd walk a mile on glass if it meant they play for my team.

Veteran
    I can't believe the people downplaying Welker's ability. He isn't a burner or a big dude but he's great at getting open and making people miss.
    Last edited by kdelgado; 09-12-2010 at 04:47 PM.

[QUOTE=Funaz;3728101]He is only a threat going left to right. Can't stretch the field and is basically the dump off option.

He's good in space, but would be nothing without moss opening up the underneath stuff.

If moss ever gets hurt watch sellers numbers shrivel.[/QUOTE]

By your logic, Joe Montana was an average QB at best. Not a threat to throw the deep ball and would have been nothing without Jerry Rice. :rolleyes:

HGH is a hell of a drug!

We should ALL take it!

[QUOTE=kdelgado;3728139]I can't believe the people downplaying Welker's ability. He isn't a burning or a bid dude but he's great at getting open and making people miss.[/QUOTE]

+1.

next week, put Revis on Welker and Cromartie on Moss.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3728145]HGH is a hell of a drug!

We should ALL take it![/QUOTE]

You have no proof for this claim. Right now it's just a good story for a truly great player in this league.

Veteran
    He hasn't missed a beat!