Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders90210, your Raiders look great.

Raiders90210, your Raiders look great.

:zzz:

The Raiders will be lucky to win more than 3 games this season.

Drop dead horrible.

Jets Insider VIP
    He won't show up here unless the Jets lose tomorrow night. Don't hold your breath...:cool:

who knows...its only week 1...i think the raiders will be better but still pitiful performance today...

but **** performance of the day either goes to Carolina or Cinci

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Aso really elevates that D! :rolleyes:

Raiders
    Panthers
    Bengals

All three teams played as if it was week 17 and they were all out of the playoffs and were trying to lose for draft positioning.

Palmer had an awful first half, and the Panthers are the worst inside the red zone.

The Raiders...well....they weren't as bad at times, but are still the Raiders of recent memory. All the hype of them winning the division is gone today. They'll be lucky to finish at .500.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Chris Johnson is STILL running down the field!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

This is an easy money day in all the NFL pools though. I got all the one o'clock games put away, just watching the 4 p.m.'s and GB vs Eagles game.

And I am afraid of Al Davis. He's a pill poppin freak and should be declared incapable, feeble minded and unfit to own an NFL team. I can't believe the NFL Owners Association doesn't have an "Insane/Crazy Owner" escape clause somewhere in their bylaws.

Other than that it's a bunch of crappy NFL opening day games on TV & raining in good ole Brooklyn, NY. :)

[QUOTE][B]Raiders defense is going to challenge for the top spot this year[/B]. They have alot of quality depth and alot of guys that can get to the QB without blitzing. Both Olbs Trevor Scott and K Wimbley have a good shot at 10 plus sacks next season. (both will move to De on passing downs)[B] This defense is going to be scary good[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Raiders defense defintely going to be very very very good. Just too much talent and depth everywhere. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][B]Fact is Raiders are loaded on the Dline[/B]. They can give the Patriots 26 DE jay Richardson 6'6 290 , a 27 LB Thomas Howard 6'3 240 and one of their many young safeties(another very deep position) for Logan mankins.

Call Al- Bill? [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Raiders pass rush is going to be so good that Raioders talented secondary will benefit the most.([B]should be one of the top secondaries next season[/B][/QUOTE]

Great d-line, great secondary, great defense yet they lost 38-13 to the Titans.

Idiot.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    We won't see him around for a month. lol

All League
    Props to the Origonal Poster for calling this guy out.

He always talks crap during the offseason but is no where to EVER be found after week 3 UNLESS the Jets suck as well.

His predictions NEVER come true but he will still argue you to death, atleast MAN UP and admit when your wrong and you would get respect, atleast from me.

As one poster said, he wont show up UNLESS the Jets lose tommorrow night.

[QUOTE=w0mbat;3728297]Great d-line, great secondary, great defense yet they lost 38-13 to the Titans.[/QUOTE]

They're setting the league up to be right where they want them. :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    The AP reporter couldn't even get a comment from Raiders defensive linemen after the game. What a crock!

They did get one picture of them leaving their locker room and heading to their cars though!

[IMG]http://trickyrelativity.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/swiss-cheese.jpg?w=450&h=270[/IMG]

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]

I know. I lauged for quite some time when some said they might challange for a wildcard based on being in a weak division. Is only week 1 though I doubt it VERY MUCH they win more than 5 or 6 games this year.

You guys are epic for keeping those quotes. LOL.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3728288]Raiders
    Panthers
    Bengals

All three teams played as if it was week 17 and they were all out of the playoffs and were trying to lose for draft positioning.

Palmer had an awful first half, and the Panthers are the worst inside the red zone.

The Raiders...well....they weren't as bad at times, but are still the Raiders of recent memory. All the hype of them winning the division is gone today. They'll be lucky to finish at .500.[/QUOTE]

I would mention the Niners, as well. Personally, I was shocked at how awful they played.

The NFC West is absolutely putrid and is going to be the worst division in the NFL.

[QUOTE=PaPZ187;3728303]Props to the Origonal Poster for calling this guy out.

He always talks crap during the offseason but is no where to EVER be found after week 3 UNLESS the Jets suck as well.

His predictions NEVER come true but he will still argue you to death, atleast MAN UP and admit when your wrong and you would get respect, atleast from me.

As one poster said, he wont show up UNLESS the Jets lose tommorrow night.[/QUOTE]

+1

This ignorant peasant 90210 makes outrageous predictions structs like a peacock then promptly disappears when he's inevitably exposed as a fraud. The coward never shows up to take his beating like a man.

He's rubbish

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We need the Raiders to win. The Pats own the Raiders first rOund pick this coming draft. The Patriots could very possibly win 12 games and end up with 2 first round picks. Their own and a top 3 pick.

[QUOTE=LockeJET;3729009]We need the Raiders to win. The Pats own the Raiders first rOund pick this coming draft. [B]The Patriots could very possibly win 12 games[/B] and end up with 2 first round picks. Their own and a top 3 pick.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm sorry, you are mistaken.

Jets Insider VIP
    unfortunately it appears that the Raiders pick will be better than the one the Pattycakes get for their 7-9 third place finish