Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arian Foster

All League

Arian Foster

Whoa.

231 yards with 3 TD's against Indy.

Can you say monster?

Best Fantasy Pick Ever!!!!

He won the game for them today (obviously). Kept Peyton and the gang off the field, of which, Peyton still had over 400 yards passing.

Indy looked bad today, but give Houston all the credit in the world.

He's a good back but that's it.

You can't go to extremes over 1 game. By any player.

All League
    [QUOTE=soks45;3728318]Best Fantasy Pick Ever!!!![/QUOTE]

Amen brother! Got him in the sixth round in a 12-man league. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    It was like the Colts were playing with 8 guys on D.

Colts D looked like they gave up in the 4th qtr and was getting blown off the line. Meanwhile, Bob Sanders got hurt (again) and had to leave the game early.

espn.com is already "i-told-you-so-ing" about Foster, even though they had him going in rounds 6-8 of all of their supposed "expert" mocks. He went late 4th round in my league.

Jets Insider VIP
    My fantasy draft was right before the 1st preseason game. Ben tate went, then slaton went, and i grabbed foster in the 14 th round. Hahahahahaha. He got me 50 points today

The team I'm playing against has Foster.

Meanwhile, Gore and MJD have net me 23 points combined thus far today.

All League
    Charter JI Member

I picked him....in TWO leagues. Including my 3 player keeper league.....oh shnizzle....

All League
    Ham (who has Foster in one of the JI leagues) is beating sg3 by a score of 146-30. LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3728538]Ham (who has Foster in one of the JI leagues) is beating sg3 by a score of 146-30. LOL[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, the fact that it is Sg3 getting owned makes it even better.

All League
    i called this back in the preseason, knew he would have a break out year. he probably wont rush for that much again but week in and week out he will float ~100yds IMO

All League
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3728314]Whoa.

231 yards with 3 TD's against Indy.

Can you say monster?[/QUOTE]

I had the luxury of playing against him today in my fantasy league. Lets just say I lost solely because of his 49 FP.

:mad:

Not to mention the Colts run defense looks terrible! I'm not too worried about playing them this year, we will run all over em.

After one week he is definitely living up to the hype.

[QUOTE=JerseyJet80;3728807]i called this back in the preseason, knew he would have a break out year. he probably wont rush for that much again but week in and week out he will float ~100yds IMO[/QUOTE]

You and everyone else in the media called his big year. :yes:

Him and his 43 fantasy points are the sole reason I won my week one match-up. A lot of my big players didn't give me much today. Unbelievable that I picked this guy up in the 19th round of a 22 round draft. I'll also admit that I really didn't know about him and I give my teammate all the credit for wanting to pick him.

I remember a poster on here last night, asking if he should trade Jason Witten for Arian Foster, my first reaction was to say no way, I'm glad I said nothing at all. Now I understand why that poster was so high on this back.

I hope he pulled the trigger on that trade, because if not, he won't be getting Foster for that cheap.

Veteran
    I picked this guy up in my dynasty league last year for $2, ($200 budget) because I was very impressed with how he ran against Miami and NE. I'm very glad I started him today and he confirmed all of the things I saw last season.