Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Kolb

Kevin Kolb

Eagles need a new QB, if his performance today is any indication of his future performances.

Seriously, if anyone talks about Sanchez not looking off of the safeties, they should watch the Eagles play the Packers right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3728364]Eagles need a new QB, if his performance today is any indication of his future performances.

Seriously, if anyone talks about Sanchez not looking off of the safeties, they should watch the Eagles play the Packers right now.[/QUOTE]

Because KOLB does it does not excuse Sanchez. There is no denying that both of them do it. I only worry about the Jets and Sanchez has got to stop doing that.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3728364]Eagles need a new QB, if his performance today is any indication of his future performances.

Seriously, if anyone talks about Sanchez not looking off of the safeties, they should watch the Eagles play the Packers right now.[/QUOTE]

I think this is basically his first start.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3728372]Because KOLB does it does not excuse Sanchez. There is no denying that both of them do it. I only worry about the Jets and Sanchez has got to stop doing that.[/QUOTE]

Point taken, but my point is that it's more obvious and deliberate with Kolb.

Hopefully Sanchez DOESN'T do this tomorrow night.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Out with a concussion

[QUOTE=TJ;3728388]Out with a concussion[/QUOTE]

I hope that was the main reason for his poor performance, otherwise the Eagles are in a lot of trouble.

Michael Vick didn't look bad to start off, but the RB fumbled.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3728390]I hope that was the main reason for his poor performance, otherwise the Eagles are in a lot of trouble.

Michael Vick didn't look bad to start off, but the RB fumbled.[/QUOTE]

More likely that he has been sitting on the sideline for 3 years.

Every football analyst under the Sun during the offseason: "The Philadelphia Eagles absolutely did the right thing getting rid of Donovan McNabb and moving on to Kevin Kolb. Andy Reid is a smart guy and must know that Kolb has what it takes to step in without a dropoff. Sometimes, you have to know when things aren't working and it's time to move on. Donovan McNabb routinely took Eagles team with no rushing attack and no wide receivers to the NFC Championship game, but who cares about that? I have Kevin Kolb as my FANTASY SLEEPER quarterback this year. He could throw for 4,000 yards and 25 TDs with that young group of receives."

L O ****in' L

Michael Vick is tearing it up...

and so ends the Kevin Kolb Era (4:15PM, 9/12/2010- 6:00PM, 9/12/2010)

[QUOTE=JB1089;3728402]Every football analyst under the Sun during the offseason: "The Philadelphia Eagles absolutely did the right thing getting rid of Donovan McNabb and moving on to Kevin Kolb. Andy Reid is a smart guy and must know that Kolb has what it takes to step in without a dropoff. Sometimes, you have to know when things aren't working and it's time to move on. Donovan McNabb routinely took Eagles team with no rushing attack and no wide receivers to the NFC Championship game, but who cares about that? I have Kevin Kolb as my FANTASY SLEEPER quarterback this year. He could throw for 4,000 yards and 25 TDs with that young group of receives."

L O ****in' L[/QUOTE]

seriously...

my friend is like dude i got Favre AND Kolb on my fantasy team...I'm like "are you bragging?!"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JB1089;3728405]Michael Vick is tearing it up...

and so ends the Kevin Kolb Era (4:15PM, 9/12/2010- 6:00PM, 9/12/2010)[/QUOTE]

He is a more accurate McNabb at best, you can only use your legs so much as Qb, eventually you have to stand in the pocket and play Qb not RB.

[QUOTE=TJ;3728388]Out with a concussion[/QUOTE]

At least he won't remember his crappy performance.

No way Kolb starts over Vick going forward. Vick looks good out there.

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3728413]He is a more accurate McNabb at best[/QUOTE]

wut

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3728460]wut[/QUOTE]

That's what he is or would have been had he kept playing, He runs better than McNabb, and he is more accurate. However, in the NFL you have to be primarily a pocket passer, and everything else second.

Jets Insider VIP
    Vick looked spectacular out there!!!!

No way in the wold is Kob or Donnavan better than him!!!! Wow!!!!:eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3728464]That's what he is or would have been had he kept playing, He runs better than McNabb, and he is more accurate. However, in the NFL you have to be primarily a pocket passer, and everything else second.[/QUOTE]

Vick is far less accurate than McNabb. His highest completion percentage ever in a season was a whopping 56%. That was back in 2004.

Veteran
    Philly sports radio will be entertaining this week to say the least. Kolb stunk, Vick looks sharp, and if they happen to lose....it will still be McNabb's fault according to their fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3728468]Vick is far less accurate than McNabb. His highest completion percentage ever in a season was a whopping 56%. That was back in 2004.[/QUOTE]

The majority of Mcnabbs passes are short passes, and the remainder are in the dirt, behind or over the receivers head. On occasion he throws the deep chuck and hope.

Michael Vick is doing a lot better than Kolb was. He's getting his second chance today, and is taking advantage of it.