Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes!

Kerry Rhodes!

Intercepted a Bradford pass and ran it back 65 yards (no TD)!

Anyone see the rest of the game of how he played?

I think he had a TFL at one point. Caught the end of the replay. He has looked good overall.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3728507]Intercepted a Bradford pass and ran it back 65 yards (no TD)!

Anyone see the rest of the game of how he played?[/QUOTE]

What, he's not tweeting about it in real-time?:dunno::rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Yeah Kelly Rohdes ran out of gas after 30 yards, it was pretty funny.:D

His interception returns are always hilarious. He loses his breathe after 20 yards and starts stumbling and bumping into his own players.

I didn't want to make fun of him that much, but it is what it is.

LOL.

90 percent of the safties in the league take the gimme INT to the house and seal the game instead they are still playing

It's sad that Kerry Rhodes wasn't willing to buy into the scheme of Rex Ryan, because he's one hell of an athlete. He may not be great when it comes down to making big hits or playing the run, but he's one of the best free safetys in pass coverage and his range is just as good.

One thing about Rhodes, you always knew he was going to play. I love the talents and agressive playing style that Pool plays with, but he's never a guarantee to play and may even miss our next game.

Yes, I'll admit it... I miss Rhodes, but feel our defense will be better without him.

yeah, he picked off a rookie and didnt make one tackle all night

[QUOTE=King Chrebet;3728532]yeah, he picked off a rookie and didnt make one tackle all night[/QUOTE]

He actually had 2 tackles, 1 of them was for a loss!

Two bad he missed about 5.

I watched a good deal of that game as it was on TRZ channel a ton tonight. Rhodes didnt do much during the game until that pick. He was there on a big pass play and had a stop on SJ behind the line early in the second half. Other than that you did not even know he played. I dont know what happened to the speed as again he looked like a slow lineman trying to run an interception back for a score. Hes like an athlete for 30 yards and then he gets all blown up. His conditioning must be awful.

Jay Feely only had one FG attempt which he made. Faneca didnt look great. A few times they ran in his direction and it went nowhere. I thought he had a holding call, but I just double checked and did not see it listed so maybe the announcers said he grabbed a hold when he got beat and didnt get caught.

I thought Sam Bradford looked ok. Id imagine the first impression would be somewhat similar to Sanchez' first game last year, though he did not win the game. Id think Rams fans would be happy. Derek Anderson in Arizona is even worse than I could have imagined. I knew he was bad in Cleveland even when he had the big stat year, but he is just all over the field. Hes like a sandlot QB in that he just tries deep and will put up gaudy stats when he connects but hes never going to win. At one point Fitzgerald was visibly upset when he sailed a ball about 10 yards out of bounds when he was in a position to make a sideline reception. Matt Leinart really screwed them up. I have to think they would have made a deal for McNabb or even Bulger had they known Leinart was going to be so bad that he got cut.

sherry rhodes had a terrible game

sammy threw the ball right to him, and this bum on wheels couldnt even run it back for a TD

[QUOTE=norcaljet;3728516]Yeah Kelly Rohdes ran out of gas after 30 yards, it was pretty funny.:D[/QUOTE]

he played really good actually 2 big plays on final drive... but he totally ran out of gas on that play was so funny... reminded me of last season when we were debating if he was really slow..... the bottom line is he just runs of gas on long sprints!!!!

All Pro
    I didn't see her play today, but I am glad she had a pick then ran out of gas down the stretch. Hope she makes a tackle in the next game.

Finally saw the play.......he is a disgrace. He could have scored but decided to quit with blockers in front of him. Glad she is gone.

[QUOTE=AnthonySerp;3728522]90 percent of the safties in the league take the gimme INT to the house and seal the game instead they are still playing[/QUOTE]
    gimme? he jumped the route. its amazing how jets fans still hate on him even when he does well. gholston on the other hand is the next reggie white since he recorded his 1st sack in 5 years during a preseason game against some 9th stringers. gotta love the hypocrisy in here

[QUOTE=Bleed4TheGreen;3728525]
    Yes, I'll admit it... I miss Rhodes, but feel our defense will be better without him.[/QUOTE]

better than #1 overall? Here's to hoping...

I saw that play on TRZ. Kerry has all the physical tools to be a Pro Bowl type of player. But his conditioning is a reflection of his priorities. For the Rhodes scholar...Football is 1a...and acting is 1b.

[QUOTE=DaBallhawk;3728980]gimme? he jumped the route. its amazing how jets fans still hate on him even when he does well. gholston on the other hand is the next reggie white since he recorded his 1st sack in 5 years during a preseason game against some 9th stringers. gotta love the hypocrisy in here[/QUOTE]

4th down , game on the line, rookie qb, under alot of pressure,easy int and again 90 percent of safties in the league take it to the house and seal the game

Hall Of Fame
    No place for a woman on the Jets.