Thread: If Mark Sanchez...

Veteran

If Mark Sanchez...

..was still on the color coded play calling system employed by Rex and Schotty last year, and they decided not to tell the media about it, I would be OK with that.

I'm OK with that because I don't know which Sanchez will show up this year, but I want it to be last years playoff version.

[QUOTE=NoJokeJets;3728895]..was still on the color coded play calling system employed by Rex and Schotty last year, and they decided not to tell the media about it, I would be OK with that.

I'm OK with that because I don't know which Sanchez will show up this year, but I want it to be last years playoff version.[/QUOTE]

Yea

[QUOTE=LB54;3728969]Yea[/QUOTE]

It's all about Sanchez. Sooner or later, the Jets will need Mark to get his S*it together, put together a big drive & win a game.
    When he does that, his confidence will take him the rest of the way. Lets hope that time comes tonight on the big stage.

cmon brah have faith in the sanchize....remember early in the season when this guy looked like a future stud? all the intangibles, great feet, scrambling, 3rd down success, the kids got it brah he was just a rookie :yes:

stafford threw 20 picks in 12 games and i dont hear shat about it lolzz

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BleednGreen;3729358]cmon brah have faith in the sanchize....remember early in the season when this guy looked like a future stud? all the intangibles, great feet, scrambling, 3rd down success, the kids got it brah he was just a rookie :yes:

stafford threw 20 picks in 12 games and i dont hear shat about it lolzz[/QUOTE]

The Boards favorite vet QB choice to come to the Jets when he was on the trading block Jay Cutler threw 26 last season and not a peep about it..

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHW9JbGUMg[/url]

LETS SEE ONE OF THESE PANZY QBS DO THAT!!! SANCHIZE!!!

looking at the games yesterday, Dallas, Carolina and Chicago all had crap preseasons on offense. And it carried into yesterday.

I dont have high hopes for the Jets offense tonight to suddenly turn it on.

that doesn't mean they can't win... (chicago did) but it means the offense probably won't be a juggernaut. and Yes Sanchez should be on the RYG system.

All League
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3729397]looking at the games yesterday, [B]Dallas, Carolina and Chicago all had crap preseasons on offense. And it carried into yesterday.

[/B]
    that doesn't mean they can't win... (chicago did) but it means the offense probably won't be a juggernaut. and Yes Sanchez should be on the RYG system.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.

:(

[QUOTE=bitonti;3729397]looking at the games yesterday, Dallas, Carolina and Chicago all had crap preseasons on offense. And it carried into yesterday.

that doesn't mean they can't win... (chicago did) but it means the offense probably won't be a juggernaut. and Yes Sanchez should be on the RYG system.[/QUOTE]

That's true but you can also say that about teams like Niners. Alex Smith and the offense looked pretty damn good during the preseason and absolutely sucked yesterday.

Either way...the running game was pretty good during the preseason and that's the type of offense the Jets are. They're not gonna come out throwing all over the place.

I don't really expect the passing game to take off as we hope until Santonio Holmes comes back. He will make a huge difference.

I will say that if the Jets are expecting Sanchez to play with a color coded system invented to help a rookie QB who was throwing lots of INTs and turning the ball over in high frequency when things got tough... then yes I am going to be a tad upset about that. Really, that would be unacceptable and quite frankly a horrible indictment on the coaching staff and the player if this guy isn't prepared to play in this league.

With that said, I feel confident that Sanchez will have a good game and a good season sans all this scaredy cat business that the fans and media are touting. Is he going to be Peyton Manning? No, no one said he would be either coming out of school. But he looks like a gamer and a QB that gets it done by any means necessary. That means it's not always gonna be pretty. Still I don't expect he throws 20 INTs again in his career. If he does anything like that this year then I'd fire Schotty on the spot.

I have no problem with color coded wristbands....it's probably very effective....after all the dept of homeland security uses it.

All League
    [QUOTE=JetsGames;3729682]I have no problem with color coded wristbands....it's probably very effective....after all the dept of homeland security uses it.[/QUOTE]

... thats really not too re-assuring my friend... :(